Advance .NET Training - Best Training institute in Bangalore
If you wish to join the Best Advance .NET training in Bangalore, then without wasting more time join Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore immediately. Because we are the best .NET training institute in Bangalore and we are providing the best Advance .NET training at an affordable price.
- Pronounced as dot-net, it is a software framework developed by Microsoft Corporation especially for its Windows operating system.
- Has two main components namely Framework Class Library (FCL) and Common Language Runtime (CLR).
- FCL provides language interoperability (i.e.) .NET can use code written in other languages.
- FCL has numerous functions and classes for user interface, network communications, cryptography, database connectivity, and web application development.
- CLR is a special software environment like a virtual machine where all the programs are executed.
- CLR provides services such as security, exception handling and memory management.
- There are different versions of .NET specially designed for other .Net Micro for embedded devices, Silverlight for web browsers and Mono for mobile devices.
- Microsoft Corporation developed a special integrated developed environment (IDE) for .NET called Visual Studio.
Upshot Technologies is one of the best training institutes in Bangalore and provides the best Advance .NET training in Bangalore. There are three different .NET courses available under the Advance .NET training with each one focusing on a specific technology that was part of .NET. They are given below:
- MVC (Model-View-Controller) Training
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) Training
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) Training
There are many special features on our Advance .NET training that help us keep the name “best .NET training institute in Bangalore” and some of them are given below:
– Designed to provide numerous skilled .NET professionals to the industry.
– Comprehensive with the concepts used in .NET and the technology that the course is focusing on.
– Prepared by a team of experts who have experience in the respective technology.
– Revised after every batch of our Advance .NET training to improve the quality of training based on empirical experience.
– Includes developing simple real-time projects using the technology and .NET.
– Certified Experts with vast experience in .NET and the technology to be taught.
– Have conceptual understanding of the respective technologies and .NET.
– Dedicated professionals with a zeal to educate students.
– Conduct special sessions for doubt clarification if our students request.
– Provide counselling and technical guidance if the students need any of them.
– Technically advanced computer lab with the latest version of .NET in all the systems.
– Smart classrooms with projectors to give live demos of the concepts explained.
– Video-conferencing facility to provide guest lectures by leading experts in .NET and the respective technology.
– Sophisticated computer lab with support staffs to help our students practice.
– Unlimited Wi-Fi to help our students learn more about .NET.
– 100% job assurance for all the students who complete our Advance .NET training.
– Dedicated team of specialists to help our students get placed as soon as they complete the Best Advance .NET training.
– Help to prepare impressive video resumes.
– Offer a lot of study materials for interview preparation.
– Conduct pseudo tests and interviews to help our students practice.
Some other remarkable features of the Best Advance .NET training in Bangalore are
- Morning and Evening batches and weekend batches to accommodate college students, job-seekers, freelancers, and IT professionals.
- Affordable fees structure with instalment option to make it easy for the students.
- In-house developed top quality study materials that are simple, unambiguous and reliable.
- Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training are available for those inform earlier.
Overview of the ASP.NET MVC
- Introduction of ASP.NET MVC
- Role of Model, View, and Controller
- How ASP.NET MVC Works
- Benefits of using ASP.NET MVC
- Comparison of ASP.NET VS ASP.NET MVC
Getting Started with MVC and its Action Result type
- Understanding the structure of an ASP.NET MVC project
- Creating views
- Defining controllers
- Defining a data model
- Overview of coding standards follows during programming
- Types of Action Result in MVC
Creating an application in MVC using Razor View Engine
- Creating strongly-typed views
- Understanding URLs and action methods
- TempData, view Bag and View Data with example
- Data Annotations
- Validation in MVC
- Razor Basics and Implementation of Razor view
- Accessing Model Data in Razor views
- Defining and using HTML Helpers
- Defining and Designing a layout Page
- Defining and using partial views
Using AJAX and jQuery with ASP.NET MVC
- Overview of AJAX
- Using AJAX Action Links
- Overview of jQuery
- jQuery Techniques
- Using post and get methods in jquery
- Using AJAX and Jquery in MVC with Example
Overview of Entity Framework and its approaches
- Over View of Entity Framework
- Code First Approach with example
- Model First Approach with example
- Database First Approach with example
Working with ASP.NET MVC Applications using EF Approaches Code First, Model First, Database first
- ASP.NET application architecture best practices
- Implementing a Repository and Entity Framework Data Model
- Define Dependency Injection
- Using Dependency Injection
- Accessing a Repository in controller
Import and Export Excel file in MVC
- Basics of I/O classes in MVC
- Basics of input and output streams.
- Create the excel document with records and create the view to upload/import the excel
- How to import an excel from view to the database
- Export the Data from Database to excel
Convert web grid into PDF file in MVC
- Create the view using web grid
- How to convert the webgrid into pdf
- Designing email panel
- How to send an email to various users
- Sending auto emails
Integration of WCF service with MVC
- Basics of WCF service creation
- WCF and its types of contracts
- How to consume the WCF service with MVC
Creating a sample MVC Application using AJAX and JQUERY, WCF service and Repository in MVC
- Design, Develop and Build the MVC Application using all the functionalities (Jquery, wcf, repository, ajaxcalls etc.,)
WCF Course Syllabus
- Introduction to WCF
- What is ABC
- Services Execution Boundaries
- WCF and location transparency
- TCP Addresses
- HTTP Addresses
- IPC Addresses
- MSMQ Addresses
- Peer Network Address
- Standard Bindings
- Format, Encoding
- Choose a Binding
- Use a Binding
- Service Contract
- Apply ServiceContract attribute
- Names and namespaces
- IIS Hosting
- Config file
- Self-hosting and base addresses
- Advanced hosting features
- WAS Hosting
- Endpoint Config
- Using base addresses
- Binding config.
- Programmatic Endpoint Config
- Binding config
- Client-Side Program
- Generate Proxy
- Client Config
- Binding config
- Generate client config file
- In-proc config
- Create, Use Proxy
- Close the proxy
- Call timeout
- Programmatic Client Configuration
- WCF Architecture
WPF Course Syllabus
- Introduction to WPF
- Custom Controls
- Introduction to WPF Layout
- Grid Panel
- Dock Panel
- Canvas Panel
- Wrap Panel
- Create a Custom Layout Panel
- Data Binding
- Data Binding Overview
- Debug DataBinding Issues
- Data Validation
- Value Converters
- Data Viewing, Sorting and Filtering
- Popular Data Binding Expressions
- How to Bind EnumValues
- Elegant way for INotifyPropertyChanged
- Control Templates
- Data Templates
- Localization in WPF
- Evaluate a localization mechanism
- Localization using a MarkupExtension
- 2D Graphics
- Draw excactly on physical device pixels
- Geometry Transformer
- How to get a Bitmap from a Visual
- WPF with MVVM
.NET is a proprietary software of Microsoft Corporation. So, it is the only company that can provide official certifications related to .NET and the technologies like MVC, WCF and WPF. However, on March 2017 Microsoft Corporation stopped issuing Specialist certifications which include certifications for all the courses above. So, there is no specific certification dealing only with .NET. But you can get other Microsoft certifications which include .NET as one of the skills required to obtain the certification. But you don’t have to worry about these certifications because you had something more while studying the best Advance .NET training in Bangalore. Your experience and the projects you did in our practical sessions will make a strong case for your selection. Also, we will help you get a job without any certification. Completing our Advance .NET training successfully is the only thing standing between you and your job. Studying at the best .NET training institute in Bangalore will always ensure your placement with or without certification.
After the completion of your training at the best Advance .NET training institute in Bangalore, you will be qualified to apply for numerous job openings from all over the world. Some of the designations in which you will be appointed, are listed below:
- Senior .NET (dot-net) Developer
- Lead Engineer – MVC Framework
- Senior Software Engineer – .NET/MVC/WCF
- C# .Net Software Professional – WCF/MVC/C#/WPF
Some other career options available to you are promotions, switching job with salary hike and even teaching Advance .NET at schools, college or training institutes. Our placement care is beyond comparison and that is one of specialities of our best Advance .NET training.