Advanced Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) Training - No:1 Training Institute in Bangalore
If you are looking for the best training institute to learn Advanced Oracle Database Administration in Bangalore, look no further and join Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore immediately. Because we are providing the Best Advanced Oracle DBA training in Bangalore.
About Oracle Database:
- Developed by Larry Ellison and his friends at Software Development Laboratories (SDL) in 1977 which changed its name to Oracle Corporation in 1995.
- Its first version Oracle V2 was released on October 1979 and become the first commercially available SQL-based RDBMS software.
- Its latest version Oracle 12c Release 2 or Oracle 12.2 was released on March 2017.
- Even after four decades, Oracle DB is still the world’s most popular database and was being used for various purposes.
- Can be installed on-premises or on-cloud (Oracle’s public cloud or customer’s private cloud).
- Oracle DBA has to maintain databases, backup and restore, install the latest versions of the Oracle database and its tools.
Upshot Technologies in Bangalore is one of the premier training institutes where teaching is at its best. We are providing the best Advanced Oracle DBA training in Bangalore with 100% placement record and complete guidance to get the official certification from Oracle Corporation. There are three special courses under Advanced Oracle DBA training namely Real Application Clusters (RAC) training, Data Guard training and Automatic Storage Management (ASM) training. Unique features of our Advanced Oracle DBA training are listed below:
– Designed to mold our students as the perfect Oracle DBAs with specialization in RAC or ASM or Data Guard functionality.
– Crafted by experts based on the survey about the expectations of the top recruiters.
– Wide-ranging including the concepts used in Oracle DB and the specialization subject (RAC or ASM or Data Guard).
– Includes small-scale projects in managing Oracle DB or RAC or ASM or Data Guard for hands-on experience.
– Certified Experts with extensive experience in Oracle DBA/RAC/ASM/Data guard.
– Have in-depth knowledge of the concepts used in Oracle DB and its tools.
– Compassionate teachers with zeal to help our students become Oracle DBAs.
– Clear the doubts of our students as soon as possible for effective training.
– Provide counselling discreetly to the students who need help.
– State-of-the-art computer labs with up-to-date Oracle DB in all the systems.
– Projector-friendly classrooms for live demos of working of Oracle DB.
– Air-conditioned lab with support staffs to help our students practice.
– Free high-speed Wi-Fi to help our students learn more about Oracle DB.
– 100% job guarantee for all the students who complete our training successfully.
– Dedicated team working towards the placement of our entire batch.
– Help our students to ready a resume with best possible impact on recruiter.
– Provide a lot of free study materials to prepare for interviews.
– Conduct mock tests and interviews to help our students be prepared.
Some other added benefits in joining the Best Advanced Oracle DBA training in Bangalore are:
- Various batch timings suited to the availability of college-goers, job-seekers and employed.
- Reasonable price with service value more than you pay in terms of knowledge, study materials, facilities and placement support.
- Access to a huge repository of resources related to Oracle DB and its components.
- Complete guidance to obtain the official and specialized Oracle DBA certifications.
- Corporate training based on your syllabus can be organized if informed earlier.
Advanced Oracle DBA Training Syllabus – RAC
Oracle 11g R2 Grid Infrastructure Concepts
- What is a Cluster
- Grid Foundation Components
- Oracle Clusterware Architecture
- Oracle Clusterware Software and Storage
- Describe ASM Architecture
- Creating and Managing ASM Disk Groups
- Creating and Managing ASM Cluster File systems
- Administering Oracle Clusterware
- Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
Grid Infrastructure Installation and Configuration
- Hardware Requirements
- Network Requirements
- Software Requirements
- DNS and DHCP Configuration
- Grid Plug and Play Considerations
- Single Client Access Names
- Post installation tasks
Oracle Automatic Storage Management concepts
- ASM Instance
- ASM Disks
- ASM Disk Groups
- ASM Redundancy
Cluster installation Prerequisite for Oracle 11g R2 RAC
- Linux OS Software Installation
- Create OS Group and User Accounts
- Synchronizing the Time on ALL Nodes
- Configuring Kernel Parameters
- Set shell limits for the oracle & grid user
- Create the Oracle Inventory Directory
- Creating the Oracle Grid Infrastructure Home Directory
- Creating the Oracle Base Directory
- Creating the Oracle RDBMS Home Directory
- Stage the Oracle Software
- Check OS Software Requirements
- Cluster Verification Utility
Shared Storage Configuration
- Types of Shared Storage
- Partition the Shared Disks
- Installing and Configuring ASMLib
- Using ASMLib to Mark the Shared Disks as Candidate Disks
Oracle 11g Grid Infrastructure Installation
- Basic/Advanced Grid Infrastructure Install (without GNS and IPMI)…
- Grid Infrastructure Home Patching
- RDBMS Software Install
- Run ASMCA to create diskgroups
Oracle 11g R2 RAC Database Software Installation
- Installing The Oracle Database Software
- Creating A Cluster Database
- Post database Creation Tasks
Administering Oracle Clusterware
- Managing Clusterware with Enterprise Manager
- Determining the Location of the Oracle Clusterware Configuration Files
- Backing Up and Recovering the Voting Disk
- Adding, Deleting, or Migrating Voting Disks
- Locating the OCR Automatic Backups
- Oracle Local Registry
- Migrating OCR Locations to ASM
- Managing Network Settings
- Managing Oracle Clusterware
Administering ASM Instances
- ASM Initialization Parameters
- Adjusting ASM Instance Parameters in SPFILEs
- Starting and Stopping ASM Instances Using srvctl
- Starting and Stopping ASM Instances Using ASMCA and ASMCMD
- Starting and Stopping ASM Instances Containing Cluster Files
- Starting and Stopping the ASM Listener
- Administering ASM Disk Groups
- Creating and Deleting ASM Disk Groups
- ASM Disk Group Attributes
- ASM Disk Group Maintenance Tasks
- Viewing ASM Disk Statistics
Prerequisite Steps for Extending a Cluster
- Using addNode.sh to add a Node to a Cluster
- Rolling Patches and Rolling Upgrades
- Installing a Patchset with the OUI Utility
- Installing a Patch With The opatch Utility
Cluster Node Management
- Add/Deleting the instance
- Add the Node
- Remove the Node
- Single-Instance Conversion Using rconfig
- Single-Instance Conversion Using DBCA
Troubleshooting Oracle Clusterware
- Oracle Clusterware Log Files
- Gathering Log Files Using diagcollection.pl
- Component-level Debugging
- RAC-Specific Wait Events, Global Enqueues, and System Statistic
- Implementing the Most Common RAC Tuning Tips
- Using the Cluster Database Performance Pages
- Using the Automatic Workload Repository in RAC
- Using Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor in RAC
Oracle Data Guard Training Syllabus
- What Is Oracle Data Guard?
- Oracle Data Guard Architecture
- Types of Standby Databases
- Types of Services
- Benefits of Implementing Oracle Data Guard
Understanding the Oracle Data Guard Architecture
- Data Guard Redo Apply Architecture
- Data Guard SQL Apply Architecture
- Standby Database Modes
Configuring Data Protection Modes
- Maximum Protection
- Maximum Availability
- Maximum Performance
- How to Set the Mode
Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using SQL
- Preparing the Primary Database
- Setting Initialization Parameters on the Primary Database
- Backing Up the Primary Database
- Creating a Control File for the Standby Database
- Setting Initialization Parameters on the Standby Database
- Setting Up the Environment to Support the Standby Database
- Starting the Physical Standby Database
- Performing Additional Configuration Tasks
Creating a Logical Standby Database by Using SQL
- Preparing to Create a Logical Standby Database
- Creating a Physical Standby Database
- Preparing the Primary Database
- Transitioning to a Logical Standby Database
- Opening the Logical Standby Database
- Verifying the Logical Standby Database
Performing Switchover and Failover
- Choosing the Best Role Transition Operation
- Performing a Switchover by Using SQL
Performing a Failover by Using SQL
Oracle Corporation is providing official certifications through its Oracle Certification Program and the certifications related to Advanced Oracle Database administration are listed below:
- Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Database 12c: Data Guard Administrator
- Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Database 12c: RAC and Grid Infrastructure Administrator
To obtain these certifications, you should have the Oracle Database Administrator certification which you can get if you had done our Oracle DBA training before. With the knowledge from our Oracle DBA and Advanced Oracle DBA training and the guidance from our experts, you can easily get the certifications mentioned above. With our course completion certificate and placement support, you can easily get a new job or promotion even before you apply for these certifications. This is one of the numerous benefits of joining the Best Advanced Oracle DBA training in Bangalore.
After the completion of our Advanced Oracle DBA training, you will become qualified for promotion or apply for a new job in other companies. However, you will have job opportunities from all the over the world and you can decide which company you want to join. Some of the designations you can apply, are listed below:
- Oracle DBA Consultant – RAC
- Oracle Database Administrator- RAC & Data guard
- Oracle Core DBA
- Oracle Apps DBA
Oracle DBA is one of the jobs with millions of openings due to the widespread use of Oracle DB. There are other career options too such as teaching about Oracle database and its components at institutes.