C C++ Training Courses in Bangalore BTM
If you wish to enrol at the best C and C++ training institute in Bangalore then you should get yourself enrolled at the next batch at Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore. Because we are providing the best C and C++ training in Bangalore with experienced trainers and up-to-date computer lab. With the highest possible placement ratio and the amazing reputation for our training, we have earned the title “best C and C++ training institute in Bangalore” among the employees and the employers.
About C Training Courses in Bangalore:
- One of the first developed general-purpose languages and it was designed by Dennis Ritchie at Bell Laboratories between 1969 and 1973.
- First release was on 1972 and the latest version is C11 which was released on October 2011.
- Used for many purposes like writing operating systems (OS), application software and even for designing embedded micro-controllers.
- Imperative, procedural and compiled language which follows top-down programming approach.
- Compiler directly generates native machine code for the programs and thus executing the programs quickly which is very useful in writing OS.
- It has very few keywords but a large set of libraries which contains numerous codes for reuse.
- Influenced many languages such as C++, C#, Objective-C, Java, Perl, PHP, Python etc.
About C++ Training Course Bangalore:
- C++ is the most important derivative of C and it was developed in 1980s by Bjarne Stroustrup at the same Bell Laboratories.
- First release was on 1985 and the latest version is C++17 which was released on December 2017.
- C++ is also a general-purpose programming language but it follows bottom-up approach and not top-down approach like C.
- Developed mainly for efficiently creating general purpose programs. So, it didn’t care about features required for writing OS.
- C++ has other features like Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), operator overloading, data encapsulation, exception handling, and polymorphism and templates.
- At the end of the day, C++ is more or less an extension of C and knowledge of C is must to learn C++.
Upshot Technologies is one of the premier training institutes in Bangalore and has been successfully providing the best C and C++ training in Bangalore. With vast experience and expertise, we have been able to provide skilled C and C++ professionals and easily achieved the 100% placement record. This success earned us the name “best C and C++ training institute in Bangalore”. Some of the unique qualities of our C and C++ training are given below:
– Designed by experts after reviewing the requirements of the C and C++ domain.
– Extensive with all the concepts and technologies used in C and C++.
– Prepared to infuse the skills expected from skilled C and C++ professionals.
– Updated often to include the recent developments and latest practices in C and C++.
– Includes building simple programs using C and C++ for hands-on experience.
– Experts with a long and successful career in C and C++ domain.
– Have in-depth knowledge of the concepts and the technologies used in C and C++.
– Ardent C and C++ programmers and passionate teachers with the excellent soft skills.
– Takes special doubt clarification sessions every week or before practical sessions whenever the need arises or students’ request.
– Provide counselling or emotional support whenever it is needed.
– Advanced lab with the latest version of C and C++ and its tools installed in all systems.
– Smart classrooms with projectors to show the working of C and C++.
– Sophisticated lab with technical staffs to help our students practice.
– Video-conferencing enabled rooms to provide guest lectures by the leading experts in C and C++ domain.
– Free high-speed Wi-Fi to help our students learn more about C and C++.
– Guaranteed career opportunities for all the students who complete our C and C++ training successfully.
– Dedicated team to help our students get a job at the earliest opportunity.
– Help our students to prepare persuasive resumes and video resumes.
– Lot of study materials about C and C++ to prepare for the technical interviews.
– Mock coding tests and aptitude tests to help our students be prepared.
Some other special qualities of the Best C and C++ training course in Bangalore are:
- Flexible batch timings to accommodate school/college students, freshers and working professionals.
- Reasonable fees structure to help many students join our C and C++ training.
- In-house developed study materials which are simple and clear than all other materials.
- Access to a frequently updated online repository containing information about C and C++.
Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training can be arranged if requested.
C Course Syllabus
- The C Language and its Advantages
- The Structure of a C Program
- Writing C Programs
- Building an Executable Version of a C Program
- Debugging a C Program
- Examining and Running a C Application Program
Data Types and Variables
- Data Types
- Operands, Operators, and Arithmetic Expressions
- The Input/Output Concept
- Formatted Input Function
- The Control-Flow Program Statements
- Looping Statements
- The Data-checking process
Modular Programming with Functions
- The C Function
- Passing Data to Functions
- Passing an Address to Modify a Value in Memory
- Using Functions in the Checkbook Program
- C Standard Library Functions
Arrays, Pointers, and Strings
- Arrays , Pointers , Strings
- Using Arrays, Strings, and Pointers in the Checkbook Program
- Arrays of Structures
- Passing Structures to Functions
- Nesting Structures
- Command-line Arguments
- Combining Command-line
The following topics are covered in our C C++ Training in Bangalore
C++ Training Syllabus
Introduction to C++
- Creating a project
- Writing, compiling and running a program
Variables and data types
- Type conversions
Looping constructs: while, do…while, for loops
- If…else statements
- Switch/case construct
- Passing arguments
- Function prototyping
- Default argument initializers
- Inline functions
- Array initialisation
- Multi-dimensional arrays
- Character arrays
- Working with character strings
- Global variables
- Pointer and arrays
- Pointers to character strings
- Arrays of pointers
- Memory slicing
- Pointers to functions
- Data members and member functions
- Creating objects
- The new and delete operators
- Friends to a class
- Class initialisation
- Reference type arguments
- Operator overloading
- Assignment operator
- Static class members
- File streams
- Base classes and derived classes
- Inherited member access
- Base class initialisation
- Protected members of a class
- Virtual destructors
Virtual base classes
- Virtual base class member access
- Constructor and destructor ordering
- try…throw…catch block
Nested catch handlers
There are no official certifications available for C and C++. However, there are many non-official online certifications available for both of them. But they are not universally accepted. If any one of those certifications is required in your company, we will guide you to obtain these certifications. Our training and the study materials are more than enough to clear you any certification exam related to C and C++. Since you are studying at the best C and C++ training institute in Bangalore, you have the chance to show your skills without certifications. We made it mandatory to develop simple programs in C and C++ in our practical sessions. These programs will show your skills and will be an important factor in your selection. So, you don’t have to worry about getting a job when you are studying at the best C and C++ training institute in Bangalore. All you want to do is to complete our C and C++ training and follow the guidance from our placement team. Studying at the best C and C++ training institute in Bangalore has a lot of benefits even if there is no official certification available for C and C++.
After the completion of your training at the best C and C++ training institute in Bangalore, you will have numerous career opportunities in C and C++ domain, coming from all over the world. Some of the Job positions to which you can apply, are listed below:
- C or C++ developer
- Product Development – C++
- Programmer Analyst – C/C++
- C++ Infrastructure Developer
- C or C++ tutor in educational institutions
Apart from the options listed above, some other career options are also available to you such as promotions, switching job to new companies and doing freelancing in C and C++ domain. We will take every steps possible to provide a good career to our students because placement support is one of the specialties of us, the best C and C++ training institute in Bangalore.