CCNP Training - No:1 Training institute in Bangalore
If you wish to join the best CCNP training in Bangalore, you should get yourself enrolled at the next batch of CCNP training at Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore. Because we are the ones providing the best CCNP training in Bangalore and have been able to achieve 100% placement record with our quality training and the reputation for our training among the recruiters. Because of those features, our students and the IT industry have given the name “best CCNP training institute in Bangalore”.
- CCNP stands for Cisco Certified Network Professional and it is one of the two most popular network-related certifications provided by Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cisco systems manufactures and sells networking equipment and is the largest networking company in the world right now.
- CCNP certification validates the knowledge and skills required to install, configure, and troubleshoot local- and wide-area networks with 100 or more end-devices.
- A networking professional needs a valid CCNA (Associate-level) certification to obtain a CCNP certification in the same domain.
- CCNP is given for many domains such as security, cloud, collaboration, data centre, wireless and routing and switching.
- CCNP is the best certification available right now for Network Operations Specialist, Network administrators and Network engineers.
Upshot Technologies is one of the notable training institutes in Bangalore and has been providing the best CCNP training successfully with certified professionals as trainers and advanced labs with latest hardware and software. We had been given the title “best CCNP training institute in Bangalore” due to hard work and dedication and the efforts to get all our students placed. We offer complete guidance to obtain the certification and that is one of the special features of our CCNP training and some other are listed below:
– Drafted to produce the most qualified CCNP professionals that the industry expects.
– Extensive by including the overview of networking and the complete syllabus of CCNP certification exam.
– Designed by experts after analysing the expectations of the industry.
– Upgraded frequently to include all the recent developments in CCNP domain.
– Includes small-scale but real-time projects inside CCNP domain for practice.
– Certified experts with a celebrated and long career as CCNP.
– Have in-depth knowledge of the concepts and technologies used in CCNP domain.
– Zealous teachers with excellent communication skills and extraordinary EQ.
– Conduct doubt clarification sessions whenever they feel required or whenever the students requested.
– Provide counselling and emotional support for the students who need them.
– State-of-the-art computer lab with the hardware and software required to learn about CCNP syllabus are installed in all of the systems.
– Projector-friendly classrooms to show the working of concepts used in CCNP domain.
– Lecture halls with video-conferencing kits to conduct webinars on CCNP exam.
– Certified technical assistants and advanced lab to help our students practice.
– Free high-speed Wi-Fi to help our students learn more about CCNP.
– Assured placement for all the students who successfully complete our CCNP training.
– Dedicated team of experts to help our students get the CCNP certification as soon as possible.
– Help our students to prepare resumes that are unique and feel special.
– Provide quality study materials to prepare for the technical interviews.
– Conduct mock tests to prepare our students for the certification exam and for the written tests in recruitment drives.
Some other advantages in studying at the best CCNP training in Bangalore are given below:
- Weekdays and weekend batches to accommodate both the working and to-be employed IT professionals.
- Reasonable fees structure with considerations to help the underprivileged students.
- Extra-ordinary study materials prepared by our experts to supplement the training and help in the preparation of the CCNP exam.
- Access to our huge repository which will contain information about CCNP and its syllabus.
- Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training can be arranged as per request.
CCNP – Route
CCNA Course Revision
- Routers & Switches
- Routing and its Importance
- EIGRP Capabilities and Attributes
- Underlying Processes and Technologies
- EIGRP Operation
- EIGRP Tables
- EIGRP Metric
- Calculating the EIGRP Metric
- Integrating the EIGRP and IGRP Routes
Implementing and Verifying EIGRP
- Configuring Basic EIGRP
- Using a Wildcard Mask in EIGRP
- Configuring the ip default-network Command
- ip default-network Command
- Verify EIGRP IP Routes
- EIGRP Configuration,Verify EIGRP IP Operations
Configuring Advanced EIGRP Options
- Route Summarization
- Configuring Manual Route Summarization
- Load Balancing Across Equal Paths
- Configuring Load Balancing Across Unequal-Cost Paths
- EIGRP Bandwidth Use Across WAN Links
- Configuring EIGRP Bandwidth Use Across WAN Links
- WAN Configuration—Frame Relay Hub-and-Spoke Topology
- WAN Configuration–Hybrid Multipoint
Configuring EIGRP Authentication
- Router Authentication
- MD5 Authentication
- Configuring MD5 Authentication
- Verifying MD5 Authentication
- Troubleshooting MD5 Authentication
Using EIGRP in an Enterprise Network
- Scalability in Large Networks
- EIGRP Queries
- EIGRP Stubs
- Limiting Updates and Queries: Using EIGRP Stub
- EIGRP stub Parameters
- SIA Connections
- Preventing SIA Connections
- Graceful Shutdown
Introducing the OSPF Protocol
- Link-State Routing Protocols
- OSPF Area Structure
- OSPF Adjacency Databases
- Calculating the OSPF Metric
- Link-State Data Structures
- OSPF Neighbor Adjacencies
- Exchanging and Synchronizing LSDBs
- Maintaining Network Routes
- Maintaining Link-State Sequence Numbers
- debug ip ospf packet
Configuring OSPF Routing
- Configuring Basic Single-Area and Multiarea OSPF
- Configuring OSPF on Internal Routers of a Single Area
- Configuring OSPF for Multiple Areas
- Configuring a Router ID
- Verifying the OSPF Router ID
- Verifying OSPF Operation
- The show ip route ospf Command
- The show ip ospf interface Command
- The show ip ospf neighbor Command
OSPF Network Types
- Introducing OSPF Network Types
- Adjacency Behavior for a Point-to-Point Link
- Adjacency Behavior for a Broadcast Network Link
- Selecting the DR and BDR
- Adjacency Behavior for an NBMA Network
- OSPF over Frame Relay Configuration Options
- Sample Configuration of a Router Using OSPF Broadcast Mode
- OSPF over Frame Relay NBMA Configuration
- neighbor Command
- OSPF over Frame Relay Point-to-Multipoint Configuration
- Point-to-Multipoint Configuration
- Using Subinterfaces in OSPF over Frame Relay Configuration
- Point-to-Point Sub interface
- Multipoint Sub interface
- OSPF over NBMA Topology Summary
- Tracking OSPF Adjacencies
- OSPF Router Types
- OSPF Hierarchical Routing
- OSPF Virtual Links
- OSPF Virtual Link Configuration
- show ip ospf virtual-links Command
- OSPF LSA Types
- Type 1
- Type 2
- Types 3 and 4
- Type 5
- Type 6
- Type 7
- Type 8
- Types 9, 10, and 11
- LSA Type 4—Summary LSA
- Interpreting the OSPF LSDB and Routing Table
- Interpreting the OSPF Database
- Configuring OSPF LSDB Overload Protection
- Changing the Cost Metric
OSPF Route Summarization
- OSPF Route Summarization
- Using Route Summarization
- Configuring OSPF Route Summarization
- Route Summarization Configuration at ABR
- Route Summarization Configuration at ASBR
- Benefits of a Default Route in OSPF
- Default Routes in OSPF
- Configuring a Default Route in OSPF
- Default Route Configuration
Configuring OSPF Special Area Types
- Configuring OSPF Area Types
- Configuring Stub Areas
- Configuring Totally Stubby Areas
- Interpreting Routing Tables
- Routing Table in a Standard Area
- Routing Table in a Stub Area
- Routing Table in a Stub Area with Summarization
- Routing Table in a Totally Stubby Area
- Configuring NSSAs
Configuring OSPF Authentication
- Types of Authentication
- Configuring Simple Password Authentication
- Troubleshooting Simple Password Authentication
- Configuring MD5 Authentication
- Verifying MD5 Authentication
- Troubleshooting MD5 Authentication
Operating a Network Using Multiple IP Routing Protocols
- Using Multiple IP Routing Protocols
- Defining Route Redistribution
- Using Seed Metrics
Configuring and Verifying Route Redistribution
- Configuring Redistribution
- Redistributing Routes into RIP
- Redistributing Routes into OSPF
- Redistributing Routes into EIGRP
- Redistributing Routes into IS-IS
- Verifying Route Redistribution
Controlling Routing Update Traffic
- Configuring a Passive Interface
- Configuring Route Filtering Using Distribute Lists
- Implementing the Distribute List
- Defining Route Maps
- Using route-map Commands
- Implementing Route Maps with Redistribution
- Defining Administrative Distance
- Modifying Administrative Distance
DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- Describing the Purpose of DHCP
- Understanding the Function of DHCP
- Configuring DHCP
- Configuring the DHCP Client
- Explaining the IP Helper Address
- Configuring DHCP Relay Services
Explaining BGP Concepts and Terminology
- Using BGP in an Enterprise Network
- BGP Multihoming Options
- BGP Routing Between Autonomous Systems
- BGP Is Used Between Autonomous Systems
- AS Numbers
- Comparison with IGPs
- Path-Vector Functionality
- Features of BGP
- BGP Message Types
Explaining EBGP and IBGP
- BGP Neighbor Relationships
- Establishing EBGP Neighbor Relationships
- Establishing IBGP Neighbor Relationships
- IBGP on All Routers in Transit Path
- IBGP in a Transit AS
- IBGP in a Nontransit AS
- TCP and Full Mesh
Configuring Basic BGP Operations
- Initiate Basic BGP Configuration
- Activate a BGP Session
- The BGP neighbor Command
- Shutting Down a BGP Neighbor
- BGP Configuration Considerations
- Identifying BGP Neighbor States
- Authenticating in BGP
- Troubleshooting BGP
Selecting a BGP Path
- Characteristics of BGP Attributes
- AS Path Attribute
- Next-Hop Attribute
- Origin Attribute
- Local Preference Attribute
- MED Attribute
- Weight Attribute
- Determining the BGP Path Selection
- Selecting a BGP Path
- Path Selection with Multihomed Connection
Using Route Maps to Manipulate Basic BGP Paths
- Setting Local Preference with Route Maps
- Setting the MED with Route Maps
- Implementing BGP in an Enterprise Network
- Introduction to IPv6
- Describing IPv6 Features
Defining IPv6 Addressing
- Describing IPv6 Addressing Architecture
- Defining Address Representation
- IPv6 Address Types
- Multiple ISPs and LANs with Multiple Routers
Cisco Systems, Inc. is providing the official CCNP certifications through a series of exams. To get these certifications, a networking professional should have passed the Entry level certification and the Associate level certification first. These certifications are valid for 3 years and one should renew it every 3 years by writing and passing the exams again and again. There are eight professional level certifications available right now. They are listed below:
- CCNP Cloud
- CCNP Collaboration
- CCNP Data Center
- CCNP Routing and Switching
- CCNP Security
- CCNP Service Provider
- CCNP Wireless
- CCDP (CC Design Professional)
All these certifications have their own list of exams to be cleared. For specific four certifications, namely CCDP, CCNP Routing and Switching, CCNP Security and CCNP Wireless, there are entry level certifications available and they have to be passed before applying for associate and then for the professional level certifications. However, these certifications are not mandatory to get a job or promotion in networking domain when you are studying at the best CCNP training institute in Bangalore. We will get you the job or the promotion without any certification as soon as you complete our CCNP training. Completing the best CCNP training in Bangalore will always get you a job even if you have not applied for the official certification.
After the completion of your CCNP training at the best training institute in Bangalore, you will have countless job opportunities available all over the world. Some of the designations for which you can apply, are listed below:
- Network Engineer – CCNP
- Network Administrator – CCNP
- Certified CCNPs for Network security
- Hardware & Networking Support Engineer – CCNP
- CCNP Trainer
Apart from the jobs listed above, other important options are getting promotion and switching job to a new company with a salary hike. Providing unmatched but satisfied placement support is one of the vital goals of our institute, the best CCNP training institute in Bangalore.