If you wish to enrol at the best Web Design training institute in Bangalore then you have come to the right place, Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore. Because we are providing the best Web Design training in Bangalore with a comprehensive syllabus, highly experienced trainers and state-of-the-art computer lab. With 100% placement ratio, we have proved that we are the “best Web Design training institute in Bangalore”.
About Web Design:
- Web designing requires various skills such as doing abstract design (theme), creating graphic design, writing code in HTML/CSS/PHP/JS and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Websites can be developed conventionally with just a simple text editor if you have proper knowledge and programming skills.
- Sophisticated tools with a drag-and-drop feature for popular concepts like frames and boxes are available today.
- Online web designing tools are also available to design websites anywhere anytime.
However, offline website building tools are the go-to options for professional web designers who develop websites for many clients.
Upshot Technologies is one of the leading training institutes in Bangalore and has been successfully providing the best Web Design training in Bangalore. There are four different courses available under the Web designing training with each one focussing on one of the specific technology used in web designing. The list of courses is given below:
- HTML training
- CSS training
- PHP & MySQL training
With a huge number of experts as trainers and state-of-the-art facilities for teaching and practice, we are producing skilled Web designers who are in great demand in the industry. And we are able to get a job to all our students, making us the only one institute with 100% placement ratio. Because of that, our students had given the title “best Web Design training institute in Bangalore” to us. A few outstanding characteristics of our Web design training are given below:
– Crafted by a team of experts to infuse all the skills and knowledge required for an efficient web designer.
– Comprehensive with all the concepts used in Web Design and the concepts used in the specific technology of Web Design, regarding the course title.
– Prepared in a way to satisfy the industry by providing the solutions for the problems faced by the web designing industry.
– Updated often to include the recent developments and the latest practices in Web Designing.
– Includes developing simple websites using the specific technology of Web Design for hands-on experience.
– Proven experts with numerous successful achievements in Web designing.
– Have in-depth knowledge of the technologies used in Web Design.
– Passionate web designers and experienced teachers with excellent soft skills.
– Takes special doubt clarification sessions whenever the students request.
– Provide technical guidance whenever possible to help our students practice at home.
– Advanced lab with the latest version of all the tools required for Web Design.
– Projector-friendly classrooms to show the working of concepts used in web design.
– Video-conferencing enabled rooms to provide guest lectures by the leading web designers and the specific technology experts.
– Free high-speed internet to help our students stay up-to-date and learn more.
– Guaranteed career for all the students who complete our Web Design training.
– Team of experienced professionals to help our students start their career.
– Quality study materials about Web Design to prepare for the technical interviews.
– Mock tests and face-to-face interviews to help our students be prepared.
– Recruitment drives and Direct interviews to give advantage to our students.
Some other special qualities of the Best Web Design training course in Bangalore are:
- Flexible batch timings suitable for school/college students, freshers, freelancers, housewives and working professionals.
- Sensible fees structure accompanied with superior quality of training.
- In-house developed study materials which are simple, clear and reliable.
- Lifelong access to an up-to-date online repository containing information about Web Design.
Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training can be arranged if informed earlier.
- What is AJAX?
- The development workflow
- Selecting the right tools for the job
- Just enough HTML and CSS
- Understanding objects
- Understanding variables
- Making comparisons
- Understanding events
Starting to Code
- Writing your first script
- Internal vs. external scripts
- Using comments in scripts
- Using the noscript tag in HTML
Interacting with Users
- Creating alert dialogs
- Understanding conditional statements
- Getting confirmations from users
- Creating prompts for users
- Understanding functions
- Making links smarter
- Using switch/case statements
- Handling errors
- Getting started
- Creating loops
- Passing values to functions
- Detecting objects
- Reading arrays
- Returning values from functions
- Writing arrays
- Building do and while loops
- Re-using functions
Creating Rollovers and More
- Creating a basic image rollover
- How to write a better rollover
- Creating a three-state rollover
- Making rollovers accessible and 508 compliant
- Making disjointed rollovers
- Creating slideshows
- Displaying random images
Building Smarter Forms
- Getting started
- Creating jump menus
- Creating dynamic menus
- Requiring fields
- Cross-checking fields
- Displaying more informative errors
- Verifying radio button selections
- Setting one field with another field
- Verifying email addresses
- Responding to window events
- Responding to mouse movements
- Responding to mouse clicks
- Responding to onBlur form events
- Responding to onFocus form events
- Responding to keyboard events
Working with Cookies
- Demystifying cookies
- Writing a cookie
- Reading a cookie
- Displaying a cookie
- Counting with cookies
- Deleting cookies
- Handling multiple cookies
- Cookies in action
The DOM, Nodes, and Objects
- Understanding the DOM
- Adding nodes to the DOM
- Deleting nodes from the DOM
- Deleting specific nodes
- Inserting nodes into the DOM
- Replacing nodes in the DOM
Working with Dates and Times
- Displaying dates
- Displaying times
- Creating a countdown
- Creating sliding menus
- Creating pop-up menus
- Creating slideshows with captions
Creating a stylesheet switcher
After completing the best Web Design training in Bangalore, you can have the choice to choose your career path as you like. You will have numerous career opportunities around the world. Some of the Job positions to which you can apply, are listed below:
- Web Designer
- Senior Web Developer
- WordPress Developer
- PHP Developer
- Software Developer – Web Design
Apart from them, there are some other career options also available to you such as getting promoted, switching job to other companies and teaching Web Design at educational or training institutes. You can also start freelancing to develop websites on-demand using any of the technology you learned here. Our placement team will ensure that you got settled in your career as soon as possible which is one of the reasons that we are called as the best Web Design training institute in Bangalore.