Linux Training – Best training institute in Linux
If you wish to join the best Linux training in Bangalore then you have come to the right place, Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore. Because we are the ones successfully providing the best Linux training in Bangalore with hugely experienced professionals and a state-of-the-art computer lab. With all these features and a dedicated placement team, we have easily achieved 100% placement in all our batches and earned the name “best Linux training institute in Bangalore”.
- Linux is a group of free and open-source operating systems built on Linux kernel which was developed by Linus Torvalds in September 1991.
- Some of the popular Linux distributions are CentOS, Linux Mint, OpenSUSE, Fedora, Debian and Ubuntu along with commercial versions like Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- They are free to download, modify and distribute but the name “Linux” is a trademark and cannot be used by anyone else.
- Linux was originally developed for personal computers but it was adapted to all types of computers especially Supercomputers. Currently, all the supercomputers use Linux because of its efficiency to handle huge workload.
- Linux is used in various fields as Server systems, flight computers, graphical design systems and research-related systems. Even the most popular mobile OS, Android, is based on Linux-kernel.
- Linux is also used in embedded systems like Televisions, video game consoles, and smart watches. Due to this universal presence, Linux has the largest installed base among the general purpose OS.
Upshot Technologies is one of the leading training institutes in Bangalore and has been successfully providing the best Linux training in Bangalore. With vastly experienced professionals, state-of-the-art computer lab and a dedicated placement team, we are providing 100% career guarantee for all our students and proved that in all our previous batches which earned us the name best Linux training institute in Bangalore. Some of the special features of our Linux training is given below:
– Designed by a team of experts after probing the requirements in the companies using Linux and its distributions.
– Comprehensive with all the concepts and technologies used by Linux.
– Prepared to infuse the skills and knowledge expected from our students by the industry.
– Updated often to include the recent developments in the Linux domain.
– Includes building real-time projects in Linux for practical experience.
– Experts with a long and successful career in Linux environment.
– Have in-depth knowledge of the concepts and technologies used by Linux.
– Passionate Linux users and experienced teachers with good communication skills.
– Take great pleasure in clarifying the doubts of our students and help them know better about Linux and its distributions.
– Provide technical guidance if necessary or to help our students practice at home.
– State-of-the-art lab with the all the Linux distributions installed in the lab.
– Projector-friendly smart classrooms to show the working of concepts, explained during theory classes.
– Video-conferencing enabled classrooms to provide guest lectures by leading experts in Linux domain.
– Fully air-conditioned lab with technical assistants to help our students practice.
– Free high-speed Wi-Fi to help our students learn more about Linux distributions.
– Assured placement for all the students who successfully complete our Linux training.
– Hardworking placement team to get all our students placed in the Linux domain as soon as possible.
– Guide our students to prepare job-winning resumes and video resumes.
– Offer a lot of study materials to help our students clear the interviews.
– Mock tests and interviews to boost the confidence of our students.
Some other advantages of our Best Linux training in Bangalore are listed below:
- Flexible batch timings suited to college students, freshers and working professionals.
- Affordable fees structure to help many students join our Linux training.
- In-house developed quality study materials that will supplement the class notes.
- Access to an online repository containing information about Linux and its distributions.
Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training are available for those who request.
- Linux Course ContentLinux basic concepts & installations
Installation in Standalone Machine
Installation through NFS
Installation through FTP
Installation through HTTP
Installation through KICKSTART
File System Management:
Creation of File Systems
Understanding EXT2, EXT3& EXT4 File Systems
Converting Ext2 to Ext3 file systems
Reverting back from Ext3 to Ext2 files systems
Understanding fdisk,e2label, mount, umount commands
Understanding fstab and mtab files
Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
Creation of users in different groups
Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
Understanding passwd aging
Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
Understanding users security files
The different commands for Monitoring the users
Understanding the different types of run-levels
Understanding different types of shutdown commands
Understanding run control scripts
Understanding the different types
Network files system (NFS):
Understanding NFS server and NFS clients
Understanding daemons and files in NFS of boot phases
Configuring NFS server and different NFS clients
Configuration of autofs, NFS security
File transfer protocol:
Understanding the features and advantages of FTP server
Configuring FTP server and FTP clients
Configuring FTP server for anonymous and real users with download and upload
Configuring FTP user access, FTP security
Understanding FTP Basic Commands
Configuring of anonymous FTP Server
Understanding xinetd based and non xinetd based services
Configuring xinetd based services
Understanding TCP WRAPPER
Configuring TCP WRAPPER for services
Domain naming service:
Understanding DNS service and different types of DNS servers
Configuring DNS (master) DNS (Slave)
Understanding & Configuring forward (DNS) and cache (DNS) of boot phases
Understanding different types of files when the system is booting
Logical volume manager (LVM) :
Creation of file systems and converting into LVM
Creation of physical partitions
Creation of volume groups
Creation of logical partitions
Extending the volume group
Extending the logical partitions
Package Manager (RPM) :
Understanding the features and advantages of RPM
Installation of RPM packages
Upgradation of RPM
Verification of RPM
Q u e r y i n g , T R O U B L E SHOOTING
Backup and recovery :
Understanding different types of file system backup
Understanding different types of files backups
Understanding different types of file system backups
Understanding different types of dump levels
Understanding monthly, weekly, daily backups
Different types of backup strategies
Automation of jobs :
At Jobs . Cron Jobs
Network information service:
Understanding NIS and daemons at NIS (Server, Slave and Clients)
Configuring NIS (master), NIS (slave) and NIS clients in heterogeneous environments
Integrating NIS (master and slave) with NFS Server
Dynamic host configuration protocol :
Configuring DHCP server for different DHCP clients
Configuring APACHE web server with virtual hosting
Configuring APACHE web server with IP BASED, HOST BASED and PORT
Configuring member logins for APACHE web server
Understanding the features and advantages of SAMBA server
Configuring SAMBA for heterogeneous environment
Sharing the resources between unix to unix using SAMBA
Sharing the resources between windows to unix (vice-versa)
Understanding SQUID proxy
Configuring SQUID proxy with ACL
Raid levels :
Understanding RAID LEVELS
Configuring different types of RAID LEVELS (0,1and5)
The Linux Foundation (LF), a non-profit organization dedicated to promote, protect and advance Linux is offering two different certifications related to Linux. They are namely Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) and Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE). But there are other reputed certifications also available for Linux distributions. They are listed below.
- BSD Associate (BSDA)
- BSD Professional (BSDP)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- Novell Certified Linux Engineer
- Novell Certified Linux Administrator
- Novell Certified Linux Professional
- Oracle Solaris System Administrator (OCA)
- Oracle Linux Administrator (OCA)
- IBM Certified System Administrator – AIX
- LPI – Junior Level Linux Certification (LPIC-1)
- LPI – Advanced Level Linux Certification (LPIC-2)
- LPI – Senior Level Linux Certification (LPIC-3)
Our training and the study materials are more than enough to clear the certification exams and obtain these certifications. We will also guide you through the process starting from applying till you get your certification. However, you will not require these certifications to start your career in Linux domain when you are studying the best Linux training institute in Bangalore. As soon as you complete our Linux training, we will help you get a job in Linux domain without any certification required. Joining the best Linux training in Bangalore will have its benefits for getting the job or the official certification.
After completing the best Linux training in Bangalore, you will have abundant job opportunities coming from all over the world. Some of the designations you can apply, are listed below:
- Linux Administrators
- Linux Support Engineer
- Embedded Linux Developer
- Principal Engineer – Linux
- Platform Development Engineer – Linux
Apart from the jobs above, some other career options are also available to you such as promotions, switching job to a new company and teaching Linux at training institutes. Our placement team will do everything to help you have a great career in Linux and make sure that you have a job before leaving the best Linux training institute in Bangalore.