Linux Training – Best training institute in Linux
If you wish to join the best Linux training in Bangalore then you have come to the right place, Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore. Because we are the ones successfully providing the best Linux training in Bangalore with hugely experienced professionals and a state-of-the-art computer lab. With all these features and a dedicated placement team, we have easily achieved 100% placement in all our batches and earned the name “best Linux training institute in Bangalore”.
- Linux is a group of free and open-source operating systems built on Linux kernel which was developed by Linus Torvalds in September 1991.
- Some of the popular Linux distributions are CentOS, Linux Mint, OpenSUSE, Fedora, Debian and Ubuntu along with commercial versions like Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- They are free to download, modify and distribute but the name “Linux” is a trademark and cannot be used by anyone else.
- Linux was originally developed for personal computers but it was adapted to all types of computers especially Supercomputers. Currently, all the supercomputers use Linux because of its efficiency to handle huge workload.
- Linux is used in various fields as Server systems, flight computers, graphical design systems and research-related systems. Even the most popular mobile OS, Android, is based on Linux-kernel.
- Linux is also used in embedded systems like Televisions, video game consoles, and smart watches. Due to this universal presence, Linux has the largest installed base among the general purpose OS.
Upshot Technologies is one of the leading training institutes in Bangalore and has been successfully providing the best Linux training in Bangalore. With vastly experienced professionals, state-of-the-art computer lab and a dedicated placement team, we are providing 100% career guarantee for all our students and proved that in all our previous batches which earned us the name best Linux training institute in Bangalore. Some of the special features of our Linux training is given below:
– Designed by a team of experts after probing the requirements in the companies using Linux and its distributions.
– Comprehensive with all the concepts and technologies used by Linux.
– Prepared to infuse the skills and knowledge expected from our students by the industry.
– Updated often to include the recent developments in the Linux domain.
– Includes building real-time projects in Linux for practical experience.
– Experts with a long and successful career in Linux environment.
– Have in-depth knowledge of the concepts and technologies used by Linux.
– Passionate Linux users and experienced teachers with good communication skills.
– Take great pleasure in clarifying the doubts of our students and help them know better about Linux and its distributions.
– Provide technical guidance if necessary or to help our students practice at home.
– State-of-the-art lab with the all the Linux distributions installed in the lab.
– Projector-friendly smart classrooms to show the working of concepts, explained during theory classes.
– Video-conferencing enabled classrooms to provide guest lectures by leading experts in Linux domain.
– Fully air-conditioned lab with technical assistants to help our students practice.
– Free high-speed Wi-Fi to help our students learn more about Linux distributions.
– Assured placement for all the students who successfully complete our Linux training.
– Hardworking placement team to get all our students placed in the Linux domain as soon as possible.
– Guide our students to prepare job-winning resumes and video resumes.
– Offer a lot of study materials to help our students clear the interviews.
– Mock tests and interviews to boost the confidence of our students.
Some other advantages of our Best Linux training in Bangalore are listed below:
- Flexible batch timings suited to college students, freshers and working professionals.
- Affordable fees structure to help many students join our Linux training.
- In-house developed quality study materials that will supplement the class notes.
- Access to an online repository containing information about Linux and its distributions.
Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training are available for those who request.
Linux Course ContentLinux basic concepts & installations Installation in Standalone Machine
- Installation through NFS
- Installation through FTP
- Installation through HTTP
- Installation through KICKSTART
File System Management:
- Creation of File Systems
- Understanding EXT2, EXT3& EXT4 File Systems
- Converting Ext2 to Ext3 file systems
- Reverting back from Ext3 to Ext2 files systems
- Understanding fdisk,e2label, mount, umount commands
- Understanding fstab and mtab files
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding passwd aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
Network files system (NFS):
- Understanding NFS server and NFS clients
- Understanding daemons and files in NFS of boot phases
- Configuring NFS server and different NFS clients
- Configuration of autofs, NFS security
File transfer protocol:
- Understanding the features and advantages of FTP server
- Configuring FTP server and FTP clients
- Configuring FTP server for anonymous and real users with download and upload permissions
- Configuring FTP user access, FTP security
- Understanding FTP Basic Commands
- Configuring of anonymous FTP Server
- Understanding xinetd based and non xinetd based services
- Configuring xinetd based services
- Xinetd security
- Understanding TCP WRAPPER
- Configuring TCP WRAPPER for services
Domain naming service:
- Understanding DNS service and different types of DNS servers
- Configuring DNS (master) DNS (Slave)
- Understanding & Configuring forward (DNS) and cache (DNS) of boot phases
- Understanding different types of files when the system is booting
Logical volume manager (LVM) :
- Creation of file systems and converting into LVM
- Creation of physical partitions
- Creation of volume groups
- Creation of logical partitions
- Extending the volume group
- Extending the logical partitions
Package Manager (RPM) :
- Understanding the features and advantages of RPM
- Installation of RPM packages
- Upgradation of RPM
- Verification of RPM
- Q u e r y i n g , T R O U B L E SHOOTING
Backup and recovery :
- Understanding different types of file system backup
- Understanding different types of files backups
- Understanding different types of file system backups
- Understanding different types of dump levels
- Understanding monthly, weekly, daily backups
- Different types of backup strategies
Automation of jobs :
- At Jobs . Cron Jobs
Network information service:
- Understanding NIS and daemons at NIS (Server, Slave and Clients)
- Configuring NIS (master), NIS (slave) and NIS clients in heterogeneous environments
- Integrating NIS (master and slave) with NFS Server
Dynamic host configuration protocol :
- Understanding DHCP
- Configuring DHCP server for different DHCP clients
- Understanding APACHE
- Configuring APACHE web server with virtual hosting
- Configuring APACHE web server with IP BASED, HOST BASED and PORT
- Configuring member logins for APACHE web server
- Understanding the features and advantages of SAMBA server
- Configuring SAMBA for heterogeneous environment
- Sharing the resources between unix to unix using SAMBA
- Sharing the resources between windows to unix (vice-versa)
- SAMBA security
- Understanding SQUID proxy
- Configuring SQUID proxy with ACL
Raid levels :
- Understanding RAID LEVELS
- Configuring different types of RAID LEVELS (0,1and5)
The Linux Foundation (LF), a non-profit organization dedicated to promote, protect and advance Linux is offering two different certifications related to Linux. They are namely Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) and Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE). But there are other reputed certifications also available for Linux distributions. They are listed below.
- BSD Associate (BSDA)
- BSD Professional (BSDP)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- Novell Certified Linux Engineer
- Novell Certified Linux Administrator
- Novell Certified Linux Professional
- Oracle Solaris System Administrator (OCA)
- Oracle Linux Administrator (OCA)
- IBM Certified System Administrator – AIX
- LPI – Junior Level Linux Certification (LPIC-1)
- LPI – Advanced Level Linux Certification (LPIC-2)
- LPI – Senior Level Linux Certification (LPIC-3)
Our training and the study materials are more than enough to clear the certification exams and obtain these certifications. We will also guide you through the process starting from applying till you get your certification. However, you will not require these certifications to start your career in Linux domain when you are studying the best Linux training institute in Bangalore. As soon as you complete our Linux training, we will help you get a job in Linux domain without any certification required. Joining the best Linux training in Bangalore will have its benefits for getting the job or the official certification.
After completing the best Linux training in Bangalore, you will have abundant job opportunities coming from all over the world. Some of the designations you can apply, are listed below:
- Linux Administrators
- Linux Support Engineer
- Embedded Linux Developer
- Principal Engineer – Linux
- Platform Development Engineer – Linux
Apart from the jobs above, some other career options are also available to you such as promotions, switching job to a new company and teaching Linux at training institutes. Our placement team will do everything to help you have a great career in Linux and make sure that you have a job before leaving the best Linux training institute in Bangalore.