Machine Learning with R Training - Best Training Institute in Bangalore
If you are searching for best training on Machine Learning with R in Bangalore, look no further you have found the right institute, Upshot technologies in BTM, Bangalore. Because, we are the Best training institute in teaching Machine Learning with R in all of Bangalore.
About Machine Learning:
- A field that tries to give the ability to learn to the computers.
- Helps to learn without being explicitly programmed.
- Grown from the results of Pattern matching and learning theories.
- Helps to create algorithms that can learn, compare and make predictions.
- Used in many computing tasks where writing explicit algorithms for every situation is hard.
- Commercially used in the name of Predictive Analytics to uncover hidden insights and produce reliable results.
- Programming language used in for statistical computing and data analysis.
- Open source and thus highly extensible by user-submitted packages.
- Developed in 1995 but gained momentum only in the recent years.
- Written using C/C++, FORTRAN and R itself with the computationally intensive tasks in C/C++ and FORTRAN.
- It has its own LaTeX-like documentation format called Rd.
Upshot Technologies is the one of the premier training institutes in Bangalore and the No.1 training institute in teaching Machine Learning with R. Some of the remarkable characteristics of our Machine Learning with R training are given below:
– Designed to include the bests of Machine Learning and R language.
– Crafted meticulously to fulfill the expectations of the recruiters.
– Extensive with concepts like Data analytics, algorithms, computational learning etc.
– Prepared by a team of experts who are all currently working professionals.
– Consists of many case studies and real-life examples for better understanding.
– Certified Experts with in-depth knowledge and practical experience.
– Have a glorious and progressive career in Machine Learning with R.
– Compassionate, skillful and hardworking teachers.
– Take special doubt clarification sessions on free time, if requested.
– Provides counselling and feedbacks to the students in-need.
– Cutting-edge computer lab with all the tools and software required.
– Projector-friendly smart classrooms for showing real-world examples.
– Video-conferencing enabled lecture halls to provide lectures from leading experts.
– Always staffed computer labs to help our students practice.
– Free high-speed internet to keep our students up-to-date.
– Assured job opportunities for all students who complete the training.
– Dedicated placement cell to place all our students as early as possible.
– Huge number of Alumni to help our successful students get placed.
– Help to create a good-looking Resume.
– Provides a lot of interview preparation materials.
– Conducts a number of mock tests and interviews to boost the confidence of our students.
There are also other perks in joining the Best training institute in Bangalore for Machine Learning with R such as
- Flexible batch timings for students, freshers and working professionals to join.
- Affordable fees structure to engage people from all parts of the society.
- Access to numerous online resources related to Machine Learning and R language.
1-to-1 training and Corporate training can be arranged if requested earlier.
Machine Learning using R Training Syllabus
Introduction to R
- What is R?
- Why R?
- Installing R
- R environment
- How to get help in R
- R console and Editor
- R Studio
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Using c, Cbind, Rbind, attach and detach functions in R
Data Processing using R
- Reading Data
- Writing Data
- Slicing of Data
- Merging Data
- Apply functions
Programming in R
- Name matching of arguments
Graphics Using R
- Box plot
- Pareto charts
- Pie graph
- Line chart
- Developing graphs
- Simulation (Sampling from Probability Distributions)
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Dimension reduction (Principal Component Analysis)
- Decision Tree
- Anomaly Detection in data
- Data clustering (k-means)
- Classification (k- nearest neighbour)
- Classification (Support Vector Machine)
Machine Learning with R is a framework which can use various tools to implement the framework. So, there are no official certifications available. However, many universities are providing certification courses for Machine learning alone. These certifications are valued in a lot of companies and help to progress in your career on Machine Learning with R domain. Considering R language, there are no official certifications. But your own programs written in R language are more valuable than certifications. So, we encourage our students to write own programs in R for Machine Language concepts to dramatically increase their chances of selection in interviews and campus recruitment. And, you will not need those certifications to get a job or start your career in Machine Learning domain because you will be placed as soon as you had completed our Machine Learning with R training.
After the completion of our training on Machine Learning with R, you will be qualified to apply for numerous job opportunities in India and Abroad. Some of the designations you can apply for, are listed below:
- Software Engineer – Machine Learning & R
- Data Scientist – Machine Learning & R
- Business Analyst
- Application Engineer- Data Analytics
- Principal Data Scientist
Apart from these, there are also other career options such as promotions, switching job to a MNC and teaching Machine Learning or R language at institutes or online platforms.