MongoDB Admin Training - Best DBA Training Institute in Bangalore
If you want to learn about MongoDB Administration from the Best training institute in Bangalore then you have come to the right place, Upshot Technologies in BTM layout, Bangalore. Because we are providing the Best MongoDB Admin training in all of Bangalore.
About MongoDB Administrator:
- Open source document-oriented database program developed by MongoDB, Inc.
- Released first in Feb 2009 with the latest version being 3.6.1 released in Dec 2017.
- Proprietary licensing needed for commercial versions like Enterprise Advanced.
- NoSQL program which uses JSON-like documents for storage and retrieval of data.
- MongoDB Admin is the person charged with design, maintenance, backup and restoration of databases in MongoDB.
- Also takes care of export and import of data, runtime configuration, upgrades, Root cause analysis, Disaster recovery plans and Continuity of Business plans.
Upshot Technologies is one of the leading training institutes in Bangalore and has been providing the best training on MongoDB Administration. We can proudly say that our MongoDB DBA training is the one-of-a-kind with highest placement percentage and highest salary packages in all of Bangalore. The list of reasons for our huge success in MongoDB Admin training is given below:
– Specially designed to produce efficient MongoDB Admins who are in short supply.
– Extensive and covers the concepts and working of MongoDB and the responsibilities of MongoDB Administrator.
– Created by MongoDB experts and experienced MongoDB Admins after probing the expectations of the industry.
– Restructured with the inclusion of the latest version of MongoDB before every batch.
– Includes real-time role-play in MongoDB for hands-on experience.
– Certified Professionals with vast experience in managing MongoDB.
– Have practical knowledge about the roles and responsibilities of MongoDB Admins.
– Extraordinary teachers with zeal to teach about MongoDB.
– Conduct special class for doubt clarification in weekends or unscheduled days.
– Provide feedbacks and help the students to improve themselves.
– Up-to-date systems with MongoDB (free and licensed version) installed.
– Smart classrooms with facilities to show the working of MongoDB Admins during theory classes.
– Online telecasting kits fitted lecture halls to conduct webinars on MongoDB.
– Sophisticated labs with technical assistants for our students to practice anytime.
– Free Wi-Fi to surf and learn from internet about MongoDB and its administration.
– 100% employment for all the students who complete our MongoDB Admin training.
– Hard-working placement cell to help our students get a job in their dream company.
– Tips and tricks on preparing cover letters and resumes.
– Lot of free study materials and sample questions for interview preparation.
– Numerous mock tests and interviews to help our students to be prepared.
– Guidance to get official certification from MongoDB, Inc.
Some other reasons to choose the Best MongoDB Admin training institute in Bangalore are
- Various batch timings suited to the availability of both working and waiting-for-call students.
- Sensible fees structure with lot of payment options for the benefit of our students.
- Simple and unambiguous study materials that are easier to understand than all other sources
- Special 1-to-1 training and Corporate training can be arranged if informed earlier.
MongoDB Admin Course Syllabus
Introduction to NoSQL
- What Is NoSQL?
- Why NoSQL databases are required.
- Types of NoSQL Database
- NoSQL vs SQL Comparison
- ACID & BASE Property
- CAP Theorem
- Benefits of NoSQL databases
- Start and Stop the mongodb process
- Document, Collection, Databases
- JSON and BSON
- Storage Engines (WiredTiger and MMAP)
- Read Path
- Write Path
- Working Set
- Capped Collection
- Oplog collection
- TTL Index
- Mongodb Data Types
- Inserting, Update, Deleting the documents
- Querying the documents
- Bulk insert operation
- Updating multiple document
- Limiting documents
- Filtering documents
Schema Design and Data modeling
- Dynamic Schema
- What is Data modeling?
- RDBMS and Mongodb Data modeling difference
- Embedding Document
- Reference Document
- Index concepts in mongodb
- Types of indexes
- Indexes and its use cases
- Creating Indexes
- Managing Indexes
- Index strategies
- Database status
- Troubleshooting issues
- Current Operations
- Rotating log files
- Users and Roles
- Copy and Clone database
- DB and Collection Stats
- Explain plan
- Changing configuration files
- Upgrading the database
Backup and Security
- Concept of backups
- Oplog backups
- LVM Backups
- Backups using MMS/Ops Manager
- Purpose of security
- Authentication and authorization
- Role based access control
- Concept of replication
- ReplicaSet member roles
- Voting and Electing primary
- Role of Oplog in replication
- Read and Write Concern
- Arbiter,Hidden and Delayed replica node
- Priority settings
- Replicaset nodes health check
- Concept of resyncing the nodes
- Rollbacks during failover
- Keyfile authentication
- Concept of Scalability
- Sharding concept
- Shardkey and Chunks
- Choosing shardkey
- Sharding components
- Types of Sharding
- Balanced data distribution
- Sharded and Non-sharded collection
- Sharded Replicaset
- Tag aware sharding
Monitoring and Other Tools
- MMS Manager
- Ops Manager
- Mongo utility commands
- Mongo developer tools
- Mongodb Atlas
- Mongodb client drivers
MongoDB Inc. is the developer of MongoDB and has been providing an official certification for MongoDB Administrators namely the MongoDB Certified DBA Associate. The online certification exam is to test the knowledge of the administrators about the concepts and mechanics of MongoDB. With our MongoDB Admin training, study materials and the guidance from our experts, you can easily clear the exam and obtain the certification. Our experts will guide you step-by-step through the process of obtaining your MongoDB DBA certification. However, it is not mandatory to get certified to get a job because you are studying at the best training institute with 100% placement record in all previous batches. So, you will get your first job as MongoDB Administrator as soon as you complete our MongoDB Admin training. Yes, you will join the company even before thinking about applying for certification.
After the completion of our MongoDB Admin training, you will become the effective MongoDB DBA that numerous companies are looking for. You will be able to choose the country and the company you want to work in. The list of entry points for your career in MongoDB domain is given below:
- MongoDB Administrator
- DBA (MongoDB)
- Associate Database Administrator
- Freelance MongoDB Consultant
Some other career opportunities available for you are promotions, switching job to a multinational company and teaching MongoDB Administration at institutes or online platforms.