MongoDB Training - Best Training Institute in BTM, Bangalore
If you wish to join the Best MongoDB training in Bangalore then join the MongoDB course at Upshot Technologies in BTM layout, Bangalore immediately. Because we are the Best MongoDB training institute in all of Bangalore.
- Open source document-oriented database program developed by MongoDB, Inc.
- Published under GNU Affero General Public License and Apache license.
- Free source code from GitHub to download, use and distribute MongoDB.
- Proprietary licensing needed for commercial versions like Enterprise Advanced.
- Released first in Feb 2009 with the latest version being 3.6.1 released in Dec 2017.
- A NoSQL program which uses JSON-like documents for storage and retrieval of data.
- Horizontal scalability for better performance at handling huge data.
- Cloud services are chargeable on pay-as-you-go basis.
Used by many Fortune500 companies like Forbes, Bosch, Cisco, and Metlife.
Upshot Technologies is the No. 1 training institute in Bangalore and provides the best training on MongoDB in Bangalore. We are the only institute with 100% placement record in MongoDB training and producing more than 1500 MongoDB experts per year. Some of the reasons for our superiority and success in MongoDB training are listed below:
– Crafted by the experts to satisfy the criteria of top recruiters in MongoDB domain.
– Wide-ranging by including the topics like NoSQL, GridFS and cloud computing.
– Prepared after examining the current requirements of the industry.
– Updated frequently to train our students in the latest version of MongoDB.
– Includes doing small projects in MongoDB for practical experience.
– Certified Experts with a distinguished career in MongoDB domain.
– Have theoretical and practical knowledge of the technologies used in MongoDB.
– Passionate teachers with immense work experience in MongoDB.
– Conduct weekly doubt clarification sessions to help students understand better.
– Provide technical tips and emotional support based on the needs of the students.
– State-of-the-art computer lab with access to MongoDB in all the systems.
– Classrooms have projectors and video-conferencing kits to provide live demos and conduct guest lectures respectively.
– Spacious and sound proof classrooms for the comfortability of our students.
– Air-conditioned labs with support staffs to help our students practice.
– Free high-speed internet to support the enthusiastic students in our batch.
– Job assurance for all the successful students of our MongoDB training.
– Devoted placement team ensure that all of our students are placed before leaving Upshot technologies.
– Help our students prepare an interesting profile for themselves.
– Provide a lot of study materials for both technical and personal interviews.
– Conduct numerous mock tests and interviews to make our students prepared.
– Guide our students to get official certification from MongoDB, Inc.
Some of the added benefits in studying at the Best MongoDB training institute in Bangalore are
- Different batch timings suitable for college students, freshers and experienced professionals.
- Flexible fees structure with installment options for the needy students.
- Simple and trustworthy study materials developed in-house with experts and trainers.
- Guidance to join the MongoDB community to share the expertise or work with peers.
Special 1-to-1 training and Corporate training are also available as per request.
MongoDB Training Syllabus
Intro to MongoDB
- SQL and Complex Transactions
- Documents Overview
- Installing MongoDB (windows)
- Installing MongoDB (linux)
- Dynamic Schema
- Cursors Introduction
- Query Language: Basic Concepts
- Query Language: Projection
- Query Language: Advantages of a Dynamic Schema
- Shell: Queries
- Query Language: Cursors
- save() Command
- Partial Updates & Document Limits
- Removing Documents
- Multi Update
- Wire Protocol
- Bulk() Operations and Methods
- Common Commands
- currentOp() & db.killOp()
- stats() & collection.drop()
- Review of Commands
- Storage Engine: WiredTiger
- createIndex(), getIndexes() & dropIndex()
- Collection Scans
- Index Notes
- Unique Indexes
- Sparse Indexes
- TTL Indexes
- Geospatial Indexes
- Text Indexes
- Background Index Creation
- Explain Plans
- Covered Queries
- Read & Write Recap
- currentOp() & killOp()
- The Profiler
- mongostat and mongotop
- Asynchronous Replication
- Statement-based vs. Binary Replication
- Replication Concepts
- Automatic Failover
- Starting Replica Sets
- Initiating a Replica
- Replica Set Status
- Replica Set Commands
- Reading & Writing
- Read Preference
- Read Preference Options
Reconfiguring a Replica Set
- Priority Options
- Hidden Option & Slave Delay
- Voting Options
- Applied Reconfiguration
- Write Concern Principles
- Examining the ‘w’ Parameter
- Write Concern Use Cases & Patterns
- Reexamining the Page View Counter Pattern
- wtimeout & Capacity Planning
- Replica Sets in a Single Datacenter
- Replica Sets in Multiple Datacenters
- Replica Sets and Storage Engine Considerations
- Sharding & Data Distribution
- Replication with Sharding
- Chunks & Operations
- Sharding Processes
- Cluster Topology
- Running on localhost
- The Config Database
- Adding the Initial Shards
- Enable Sharding for a Collection
- Working with a Sharded Cluster
- Cardinality & Monotonic Shard Keys
- Shard Key Selection Example
- Process and Machine Layout
- Bulk Inserts and Pre-splitting
Backup and Restore
- Overview of Security
- Security continued: Authentication and Authorization
- SSL and Keyfiles
- Security and Clients
- Intra-cluster Security
- Overview of Backing Up
- Filesystem Snapshotting
- Backing Up a Sharded Cluster
- Backup Strategies
- Additional Features of MongoDB
Overview (Tools,Cloud Manager,Bash Scripting)
- Tools -RoboMongo
- Cloud Manager (Configuring and Working with MMS, Automation)
Bash Scripting (Basics)
MongoDB Inc. is the developer of MongoDB and has been providing an official certification for MongoDB developers namely The MongoDB Certified Developer Associate. The certification exam is to verify the knowledge of the candidate in the fundamentals of designing and building applications using MongoDB. Our MongoDB training, study materials and the guidance from our placement cell are more than enough to obtain the certification. We will guide you through the process of obtaining your MongoDB certification starting from registering for exam till you get your certification. However, it is not mandatory to get certified to get a job when you are studying at the best ever MongoDB training institute in Bangalore. Because you will be placed as soon as you complete our training with flying colours. Yes, you will get your job even before applying for certification.
After the completion of our MongoDB training, you will be qualified to apply for a plentiful of job openings in companies all over the world. Some of the job positions you can apply for, are listed below:
- MongoDB Developer
- Backend Developer – MongoDB
- Bigdata Analytics Engineer – MongoDB
- Database Specialist – MongoDB
Apart from these, there are other options available for you such as promotions, switching job to a multinational company and teaching MongoDB at institutes or online platforms. You can even become a freelancer to build applications on MongoDB on-demand.