Oracle Developer Training - Best Training institute in BTM,Bangalore
If you want to enrol in the Best Oracle Developer training in Bangalore, join Upshot Technologies in BTM layout, Bangalore immediately. Because we are the Best Oracle Developer training institute in all of Bangalore.
About Oracle Database:
- Commonly referred as Oracle because of its popularity and the long-standing reputation.
- Developed by Oracle Corporation in late 70s with first release (Oracle V2) on 1979 and the latest release (Oracle 12.2) on 2017.
- World’s most popular and most used database for various purposes.
- Can be installed on-premises or on-cloud (Oracle’s public cloud or customer’s private cloud).
- Has many valuable features due to its 30+ years of nonstop development such as Analytics, Scalability, Availability, Security, Performance and Integration.
- Each feature has its own tool or technology such as OLAP for analytical processing, RAC for scalability etc.
- Used by many significant organizations like AT&T, Mercedes-Benz, VIVO etc.
Oracle Developers are programmers who design and develop oracle applications.
Upshot Technologies is one of the forerunners in training Oracle Developers in Bangalore and has been providing the best Oracle Developer training successfully for a long time now. Our Oracle developer training includes two different courses namely SQL course and PLSQL course in connection with Oracle Database. Special features of our Oracle Developer training are listed below:
– Specially designed to fill the shortage of skilled Oracle Developers in the industry.
– Framed by experts after scrutinizing the expectations of the recruiters.
– Comprehensive by covering all the features of Oracle DB and including the specific language (SQL/PLSQL) used for data management.
– Includes developing small real-time projects in Oracle DB for practical experience.
– Certified Experts with immense experience in Oracle DB and programming skills in the specific query language (SQL/PLSQL).
– Have conceptual understanding of database and practical knowledge of SQL/PLSQL.
– Compassionate teachers with great communication skills and clarity in subject.
– Ensure that all the doubts of our students are clarified as early and clear as possible.
– Offer counselling regarding the subject or career whenever the students request.
– Cutting-edge hardware and the latest version of Oracle DB and both SQL and PLSQL.
– Projector-friendly smart classrooms to show live demos of the concepts and queries explained during theory classes.
– Lecture halls with video-conferencing setup to provide online lectures by leading experts in Oracle database and SQL/PLSQL.
– Air-conditioned and staffed labs to help our students practice after the sessions.
– Free high-speed internet to help our students learn about the recent developments.
– 100% job assurance for the students who complete our Oracle Developer training successfully.
– Steadfast team of specialists to help our students get their first job or a new job or a promotion after the training.
– Help to prepare impressing resumes to increase the chances of getting selected.
– Provide a lot of materials for interview preparation and tips on attire.
– Conduct mock tests and interviews to boost the confidence of our students.
Also, there are other perks in studying at the Best Oracle Developer training institute in Bangalore such as
- Flexible batch timings to accommodate the to-be employed and already employed students.
- Reasonable fees structure and considerations for the underprivileged students.
- Simple and reliable study materials that are clearer than all the content available online.
- Complete guidance to get official certifications from Oracle corporation.
- Corporate training and 1-to-1 training can be arranged if requested earlier.
Oracle SQL Training Syllabus
Introduction to Oracle Database
- List the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discuss the basic design, theoretical, and physical aspects of a relational database
- Categorize the different types of SQL statements
- Describe the data set used by the course
- Log on to the database using SQL Developer environment
- Save queries to files and use script files in SQL Developer
Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Generate a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Select All Columns
- Select Specific Columns
- Use Column Heading Defaults
- Use Arithmetic Operators
- Understand Operator Precedence
- Learn the DESCRIBE command to display the table structure
Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Write queries that contain a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved
- List the comparison operators and logical operators that are used in a WHERE clause
- Describe the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Use character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Write queries that contain an ORDER BY clause to sort the output of a SELECT statement
- Sort output in descending and ascending order
Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulate strings with character function in the SELECT and WHERE clauses
- Manipulate numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC, and MOD functions
- Perform arithmetic with date data
- Manipulate dates with the DATE functions
Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nest multiple functions
- Apply the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Use conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Use the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Divide the data in groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Join a table by using a self join
Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- Define sub-queries
- List the types of sub-queries
- Write single-row and multiple-row sub-queries
The SET Operators
- Describe the SET operators
- Use a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
Data Manipulation Statements
- Describe each DML statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Change rows in a table by the UPDATE statement
- Delete rows from a table with the DELETE statement
- Save and discard changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Explain read consistency
Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Decipher how constraints can be created at table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
Other Schema Objects
- Create a simple and complex view
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
Control User Access
- Differentiate system privileges from object privileges
- Create Users
- Grant System Privileges
- Create and Grant Privileges to a Role
- Change Your Password
- Grant Object Privileges
- How to pass on privileges?
- Revoke Object Privileges
Management of Schema Objects
- Add, Modify and Drop a Column
- Add, Drop and Defer a Constraint
- How to enable and disable a Constraint?
- Create and Remove Indexes
- Create a Function-Based Index
- Perform Flashback Operations
- Create an External Table by Using ORACLE_LOADER and by Using ORACLE_DATAPUMP
- Query External Tables
Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Explain the data dictionary
- Use the Dictionary Views
- USER_OBJECTS and ALL_OBJECTS Views
- Table and Column Information
- Query the dictionary views for constraint information
- Query the dictionary views for view, sequence, index and synonym information
- Add a comment to a table
- Query the dictionary views for comment information
Manipulate Large Data Sets
- Use Subqueries to Manipulate Data
- Retrieve Data Using a Subquery as Source
- Insert Using a Subquery as a Target
- Usage of the WITH CHECK OPTION Keyword on DML Statements
- List the types of Multitable INSERT Statements
- Use Multitable INSERT Statements
- Merge rows in a table
- Track Changes in Data over a period of time
Data Management in Different Time Zones
- Time Zones
- CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, and LOCALTIMESTAMP
- Compare Date and Time in a Session’s Time Zone
- DBTIMEZONE and SESSIONTIMEZONE
- Difference between DATE and TIMESTAMP
- INTERVAL Data Types
- Use EXTRACT, TZ_OFFSET and FROM_TZ
- Invoke TO_TIMESTAMP,TO_YMINTERVAL and TO_DSINTERVAL
Retrieve Data Using Sub-queries
- Multiple-Column Subqueries
- Pairwise and Nonpairwise Comparison
- Scalar Subquery Expressions
- Solve problems with Correlated Subqueries
- Update and Delete Rows Using Correlated Subqueries
- The EXISTS and NOT EXISTS operators
- Invoke the WITH clause
- The Recursive WITH clause
Regular Expression Support
- Use the Regular Expressions Functions and Conditions in SQL
- Use Meta Characters with Regular Expressions
- Perform a Basic Search using the REGEXP_LIKE function
- Find patterns using the REGEXP_INSTR function
- Extract Substrings using the REGEXP_SUBSTR function
- Replace Patterns Using the REGEXP_REPLACE function
- Usage of Sub-Expressions with Regular Expression Support
- Implement the REGEXP_COUNT function
Oracle Corporation is providing a lot of certifications related to Oracle DB. With our Oracle Developer course and our guidance, you can get all the certifications listed below. Our experts will guide you step-by-step through the process starting from registering for exam to finally getting your certification from Oracle corporation. The list of certifications related to our Oracle Developer training is given below:
- Oracle Database Foundations Certified Junior Associate
- Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
- Oracle Advanced PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional
However, these certifications are not mandatory to start your career or get a job in Oracle database domain because you get your first job or a new job as soon as you complete our Oracle Developer training. This is one of the added benefits of studying at the Best training institute in Bangalore.
After the completion of our Oracle Developer training, countless job opportunities will be available to you from all over the world. You can choose the country or the company to work for. Some of the job positions you can apply for, are listed below:
- Oracle Developer
- PL/SQL Developer
- Oracle Consultant
- Oracle Applications Developer
- Software Developer – Oracle Database
Some other career options that you can go for, are promotions, switching the job to a multinational company and teaching Oracle database or SQL or PLSQL at institutes or online platforms.