R-Programming Training - Best Institute for R-Prog in Bangalore
If you are searching for best training on R-programming in Bangalore, stop searching because you have found the right place, Upshot technologies in BTM, Bangalore. We are the Best training institute in teaching R language in all of Bangalore.
About R language:
- Programming language used in for statistical computing and graphics.
- Developed in 1995 however its popularity increased considerably only in the recent years.
- Open source and thus highly extensible by user-submitted packages.
- Written using C, FORTRAN and R itself with the computationally intensive tasks in C/C++ and FORTRAN.
- It has a command line interface officially but now there are several graphical front-ends too.
- It has its own LaTeX-like documentation format called Rd.
- Widely used by statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and carrying out data analysis.
Upshot Technologies is the one of the premier training institutes in Bangalore a forerunner in teaching R language. Some of the outstanding features of our R-programming training are given below:
– Designed to cover all the important concepts of R language for IT and Statistics field.
– Framed carefully to satisfy the current requirements of the recruiters.
– Extensive including both the Statistical features and Programming features.
– Prepared by a team of working professionals with vast experience.
– Includes many statistical problems and small projects in R, for practice.
– Experts with superior coding skills and conceptual understanding of statistics in R.
– Have extensive knowledge and vast work experience in R language.
– Passionate teachers with excellent soft skills.
– Clear the doubts of all students before leaving the class or take special doubt clarification sessions outside the batch timings.
– Provides special care and psychological support to the students who need.
– State-of-the-art computer lab with R language tools installed in all of them.
– Projector-friendly smart classrooms for live demos during theory classes.
– Video-conferencing enabled lecture halls to conduct webinars.
– Free high-speed Wi-Fi to help our students learn from internet.
– 100% job guarantee for all the successful students.
– Dedicated team of specialists to ensure the placement of our students after the training.
– Helps to create an impressive Resume.
– Provides a lot of study materials for written and interview rounds.
– Conducts mock tests and interviews to boost the confidence of our students.
There are also other benefits in joining the Best R-language training institute in Bangalore such as
- Different batch timings suitable for all the students, freshers or working.
- Affordable fees structure for the benefit of all the students.
- In-house developed study materials for clearer understanding and avoiding ambiguity.
- Access to a number of online resources related to R language, official and our own.
- Special 1-to-1 training and on-premises training can be arranged if requested earlier.
Introduction to R
- What is R?
- Why R?
- Installing R
- R environment
- How to get help in R
- R console and Editor
Understanding R data structure
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Using c, Cbind,Rbind, attach and detach functions in R
Importing data In R
- Reading Tabular Data files
- Reading CSV files
- Importing data from excel
- Importing data from SAS
- Accessing database
- Saving in R data
- Loading R data objects
- Writing to files
Manipulating Data in R
- Selecting rows/observations
- Selecting columns/fields
- Merging data
- Relabelling the column names
- Converting variable types
- Data sorting
- Data aggregation
Using functions in R
- Commonly used Mathematical Functions
- Commonly used Summary Functions
- Commonly used String Functions
- User defined functions
- local and global variable
- While loop
- If loop
- For loop
- Arithmetic operations
Charts and Plots
- Box plot
- Pareto charts
- Pie graph
- Line chart
- Developing graphs
R is an open source language developed by a non-profit organization called R foundation. R foundation is not providing any certifications related to R language as of now. There are many online R language certifications available but they are not universally accepted. As a solution to this, your own programs in R language make a strong point for your appointment. For this, we had made it mandatory to develop small projects in R language for the successful completion of our course. With this project and our course completion certificate, you can easily get a job in any company. However, you will get your appointment letter as soon as you had completed our course. So, there is no need for certifications on R language for starting your career in IT field.
After the completion of our training on R language, you will have numerous job opportunities from all over the world. Some of the designations you will be recruited for, are listed below:
- Software Engineer – R
- Analytics Specialist – R
- Business Analyst
- Data scientist – R
- Technical consultant (Analytics) – R
Apart from these, there are other career opportunities such as promotions, switching job to a MNC and teaching R language at institutes or online platforms.