Salesforce Developer Training - Best Training institute in Bangalore
If you are looking for the best Salesforce Developer training in Bangalore, look no further because you have found the place, Upshot technologies in BTM, Bangalore. We are the Best training institute in providing Salesforce Developer training in all of Bangalore.
About Salesforce Developer:
- com, Inc. is an American company founded by Marc Benioff, Dave Moellenhoff, Parker Harris, and Frank Dominguez in 1999.
- com is a cloud-based platform which mainly provides Customer Relationship Management (CRM) service.
- CRM service consists of several categories such as Commerce cloud, Sales cloud, Marketing cloud, App cloud, Data cloud and Service cloud.
- It employs three proprietary technologies namely Apex, Visualforce and Lightning.
- Apex is a programming language, similar to Java and C#, developed by Salesforce.
- Visualforce is the view control technology on App cloud in which customers build add-on applications for main Salesforce application.
- Lightning is the frontend of Salesforce platform through which customers build their own custom applications for personal or business use.
- Salesforce Developer is the person who develops those applications in Salesforce platform.
- These custom designed apps can be sold in an online marketplace called AppExchange within Salesforce.com.
Upshot Technologies is one of the forerunners in training Salesforce Developers in Bangalore. And our training in Salesforce Development is the best training that anyone can imagine. We are the providing the best Salesforce developer training successfully for years because of huge human resources and their expertise and experience in Salesforce. Some of the astonishing characteristics of our Salesforce Developer training are given below:
– Designed to fulfill the deficiency of effective Salesforce Developers in the industry.
– Complete with all the concepts and tools used in Salesforce apps development.
– Prepared in collaboration with the top recruiters and experts in Salesforce domain.
– Consists of many case studies and successful apps in Salesforce to understand better.
– Includes building small applications in Salesforce for practice.
– Certified Experts with a decade-long work experience on Salesforce platform.
– Have superior programming skills in building apps in Salesforce.com.
– Ardent teachers with experience and excellent communication skills.
– Take special classes to clarify the doubts of our students whenever required.
– Provide counselling and feedbacks to the students concerned.
– State-of-the-art computer lab with access to the latest version of Salesforce.
– Smart classrooms with projector and computer for live demos of concepts and examples.
– Halls with video-conferencing facility to conduct webinars on Salesforce apps development.
– Air-conditioned and sophisticated labs with assistants to help our students practice.
– Free High-speed Wi-Fi to learn out-of-the-syllabus about Salesforce.
– 100% placement assurance for all the successful students.
– Dedicated cell to place all the budding Salesforce Developers (i.e) our students.
– Help to prepare a resume which the best impression on recruiters.
– Providing a lot of study materials for interview preparation.
– Conducting mock tests and interviews to boost the confidence of our students.
There are also other perks in studying the Best Salesforce Developer training in Bangalore such as
- Different batch timings suitable for college students, freshers and working professionals.
- Reasonable fees with installment options for all the students.
- Simple, clear and reliable study materials that are supplementary to the class notes.
- Access to a huge online library of information related to Salesforce apps development.
- Corporate training and 1-to-1 training can be arranged if informed earlier.
Salesforce Developer Course Syllabus
CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- What is CRM (Customer Relationship Management)?
- CRM Basic entities
- Sub Modules of CRM
- Existing CRMs
- What is Salesforce.com?
- Why Salesforce.com?
- Different editions in Salesforce.com
- How to sign up for Developer Edition?
Salesforce.com Basic Navigations
- What are Records?
- What are Related Lists?
- Action Column
- Help Links
Development in Salesforce.com
- Custom Settings
- Visualforce Components
- Difference between Developer, Configuration only and Full Sandboxes.
- Adding controller to Visualforce page
- Apex Classes
- Custom Labels
- Adding Error message in Visualforce page
- Unit testing
- Batch Apex
- SavePoint and Database.Rollback
- com IDE installation
- Salesforce to Salesforce connection
- Calling Apex method from Custom Button
- Java to Salesforce connection
- Fetching data from another Salesforce organization
- Date Picker in Visualforce page
- With Sharing and Without Sharing in Apex Classes
- List, Set and Map collection data types
- Moving Components from one organization to another organization
- Creating table in VF using apex:panel Grid
- Standard Controller, Custom Controller and Extensions
- How to create a Sandbox in Salesforce?
- How to login into Sandbox in Salesforce?
- How to create Inbound Change set?
- How to create Outbound Change set?
- Adding help text for apex:inputText
- Debugging Apex code
- Try and Catch block
- Governor Limits in Salesforce.com
- Hide and Show in Visualforce page
- Date and Datetime
- Coding Standard in Salesforce
Salesforce.com is providing three different certifications for Developers. Each one is offered for a special skillset and the experience you have. And you can get all three certifications with our Salesforce developer training. The first and second will verify your skills for building custom applications in Salesforce and for developing complex business logic and interfaces respectively. Third will verify your skills in using the Commerce Cloud to develop an e-Commerce solution. We will also provide guidance you on how to apply, prepare and clear the exams and obtain your certifications as early as possible. The list of Certifications by Salesforce is given below:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Commerce Cloud Digital Developer
However, you will not require these certifications to start your Salesforce career because you will get a job or a start for your career through Upshot technologies placement cell as soon as you had completed our training on Salesforce Development (i.e.) before you apply for these certifications. Studying at the Best training institute in Bangalore will have its perks like these.
After the completion of our Salesforce Developer training, you will have numerous job opportunities from all over the world especially the USA. Some of the designations you will be appointed to, are listed below:
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Consultant
- Salesforce – Solution Architect
- Technical Architect – Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Salesforce Technical Lead
Apart from these, there are also other perks such as promotions and switching job to a multi-national corporation. You can even start teaching Salesforce application development at institutes or online platforms based on your preferences.