Windows Azure Training - No: 1 Training Institute in Bangalore
If you wish to join the best Windows Azure training in Bangalore, then you should get yourself enrolled at Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore. Because we are the best Windows Azure training institute in Bangalore and we are providing the best Windows Azure training successfully and at a low cost that will be affordable for all people.
About Windows Azure:
- Cloud-computing service offered by Microsoft Corporation through its own data centres available around the world.
- Supports developing applications, testing them and deploying them.
- Provides software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) through cloud.
- Supports many programming languages, tools and frameworks which are both Microsoft-specific and third-party related.
- Offers more than 600 services as stated in the official website of Azure.
- Available in 36 regions around the world and only cloud provider with facilities in Africa.
- Azure services can be managed easily through a web-based portal called Azure Portal.
Upshot Technologies is one of the leading training institutes in Bangalore and has been providing the best Windows Azure training in Bangalore successfully. We can proudly say that we are the best Windows Azure training institute in Bangalore because of our highest placement ratio and the value for our training among the companies. Some of the astounding characteristics of our Windows Azure training are given below:
– Designed to produce the kind of Windows Azure experts that the industry expects.
– Extensive with the concepts used by Windows Azure and the services provided by Windows Azure.
– Crafted by a team of experts after examining the problems faced by the recruiters.
– Updated often to keep our students up-to-date with the recent developments.
– Includes simple real-time projects in Windows Azure for practice.
– Certified Experts with superior skills and vast experience in Windows Azure.
– Have conceptual understanding of the working of Windows Azure and its services.
– Ardent teachers with the much needed soft skills and experience.
– Take special doubt clarification sessions every week for the benefit of our students.
– Provide counselling or take special care of the students who have difficulties.
– State-of-the-art computer lab with access to Windows Azure and all of its services in all the systems.
– Projector-friendly smart classrooms with internet connection to show the working of Windows Azure.
– Video-conferencing enabled halls to provide guest lectures by leading experts in Windows Azure.
– Full air-conditioned lab with technical assistants to help our students practice.
– Free high-speed Wi-Fi to help our students learn more about Windows Azure and its services.
– 100% guarantee for the job to all the students who complete our Windows Azure training successfully.
– Resolute team of specialists working tirelessly to place all the successful students.
– Step-by-step guide to prepare resumes and video resumes.
– Specially developed study materials to help you clear technical interview rounds.
– Simulated tests and Interviews to prepare our students for recruitment drives.
Some other special features of the Best Windows Azure training course in Bangalore are
- Adjustable batch timings and helping support staffs to ensure that you didn’t miss any class.
- Reasonable fees structure with instalment options for the benefit of our students.
- Simple and clear study materials that will complement our Windows Azure training.
- Access to an online library that contains materials and information about Windows Azure.
Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training are available for those who request.
Microsoft Azure Certification Training Course Syllabus
Over View of Microsoft Azure:
- Summarize Cloud and its features
- Relate different Cloud Models
- Classify different Cloud Services
- Categorize the Cloud vendors
- Overview on Regions and Datacentre
- List the features of Azure
- Azure Services
- Azure Management Portals
- Create an Azure account.
- Customize Azure Portal
Creating Application Infrastructure in Azure using VM
- Azure Virtual Machines setup
- Migration of Azure Virtual Machine Instances
- Import virtual hard disks to Azure
- Deploy workloads using Terraform
- Scaling ARM Virtual Machines
- Create a Virtual Network using the Azure Preview Portal
- Create a Virtual Machine ScaleSet
- Deploy Windows and Linux VMs to the Azure VNet
- Configure disk caching
- Configure shared storage using File share
- Monitor and configure alerts for Azure VMs
Hosting Web Application
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure Logic and Function Apps
- Configure an Azure Web App
- Publish an Azure Web App
- Monitor and Analyze Azure Web app
- Supplemental Services
- Publish Edureka Web app on Azure
- Deploy a Console Application to an Azure Function App
- Configure the Web App for scale and resiliency
- Create managed APIs
- Configure API Management policies
- Create Logic Apps
SQL Data Storage
- Azure SQL Database overview
- Different SQL Database tiers in Azure
- Azure SQL Database management tools
- Secure and Recover an Azure SQL Database Instance
- Migrate data to Azure SQL Database
- Scale Azure SQL databases
- Additional Managed Database Services
- Create an Azure SQL Server and Database.
- Enable Geo-Replication
- Import/Export data and schema
- Create an Elastic Pool
- Configure Point in Time Recovery
- Scale Azure SQL Database
- Using Entity Framework with Local SQL Server
- Using Entity Framework with Azure SQL Databases
Designing Resilient Cloud Applications
- High Availability for Azure Applications
- Application Design Practices for Highly Available Applications
- Application Analytics
- Build High-Performance Applications by Using ASP.NET
- Common Cloud Application Patterns
- Caching Application Data
- Build High-Performance ASP.NET Web Application
- Use Load Balancing in a geographically redundant application
Storing Unstructured Data in Azure
- Azure Storage Overview
- Azure Storage Tables Overview
- Table Entity Transactions
- Azure Redis Cache
- Azure Search
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Create an Azure Table Storage table.
- Manage the Table data using the .NET API for Azure Storage.
- Populate the Sign-In Form with Registrant Names
- Update the Events Website to use Azure Cosmos DB
- Verify that the Events Web Site is using Azure Cosmos DB for Registrations
Storing and Consuming File from Azure Storage
- Azure Storage Blobs
- Control Access to Storage Blobs and Containers
- Monitor Storage Blobs
- Configure Azure Storage Accounts
- Azure Files
- Upload and Migrate Storage data.
- Store Generated Documents in Azure Blob Storage.
- Store Documents related to the Edureka Web App in the Azure Blob Storage using SMB File Share service.
- Populate the Container with Files and Media
- Retrieve Files and Media from the Container
- Specify Permissions for the Container
- Create temporary access to the storage with SAS
Designing a communication Strategy by using Queues and Service Bus
- Queue mechanisms in Azure
- Azure Storage Queues
- Handle Storage Queues Messages
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Service Bus Queues
- Azure Service Bus Relay
- Azure Service Bus Notifications Hubs
- Create Service Bus
- Implement Azure Service Bus queues to pass messages between application
- Create Service bus relay to access on-premise resources
- Monitor service bus queues and relay
- Create an Azure Service Bus Queue Instance to store Requests.
- Create an Azure Service Bus namespace.
- Populate the Sign-In Form with Registrant Names
Automation with Azure Resources
- Create Scripts using Azure PowerShell
- Create Scripts using Azure CLI
- Azure REST Interface
- Azure Resource Manager
- Identify workloads to deploy
- Run the workloads
- Azure Cloud Shell
Azure Web Application Security
- Azure Active Directory
- Introduction to Identity Providers
- Azure AD Directories
- Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication
- Azure Role-Based Access Control
- Azure AD Offerings
- Azure Key Vault
- Integrate ASP.NET Identity for the Administration Portal with Azure Active Directory.
- Create AAD and add users
- Configure social identity provider authentication
- Configure Azure key vault
- Store and retrieve app secrets
Devops in Azure
- Introduction to Azure Service Fabric
- What are Reliable Services?
- What are Reliable Actors?
- What is a Stateless and Stateful service?
- Create Service Fabric Application
- Deploy Service Fabric Application to Azure
- Continuous Integration
- Azure DevTest Labs
- Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Managed Solution Hosting
- Monitor and manage Service Fabric Application
- Start the Cloud Shell
- Use the Cloud Shell to Deploy an ARM Template
- Implement CI/CD
Microsoft Corporation is the developer of Windows Azure and it is offering four different certifications related to Windows Azure. The names of the certifications are listed below:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Linux on Azure
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Azure Solutions Architect
With the knowledge from our training and the guidance from our experts, you can easily clear the exams and get the certifications. Our experts will guide you step-by-step in the process of obtaining certification from Microsoft Corporation. However, you don’t need these certifications to get a job in Windows Azure domain when you are studying at the best Windows Azure training institute in Bangalore. We will get you placed as soon as you had completed our training, yes before even you apply for these certifications. All you need to do is complete our Windows Azure training successfully. Studying at the best Windows Azure training institute in Bangalore has its perks.
After completing the best Windows Azure training, you will have numerous job opportunities to apply for, coming from all over the world. You can choose the country in which you want to work. Some of the designations for which you can apply, are listed below:
- Microsoft Azure Developer
- Azure Cloud Administrator
- Engineer cloud operations
- System Admin – Windows Azure
- Azure Infrastructure Support Analyst
Some other career options open to you are getting promoted, switching job to a high-paying company and teaching Windows Azure at training institutes or online platforms. You can even start your own business doing on-demand projects in Windows Azure. Placement care is one of the strong points of our best Windows Azure training.