Devops Course Syllabus
Module 1 : – Introduction to Devops
- Define Devops
- What is Devops
- SDLC models,Lean,Agile
- Why Devops?
- History of Devops
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- Important terminology
- Devops perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery
Module 2 : Introduction to Cloud computing
- What is cloud computing
- Characteristics of cloud computing
- Cloud implementation models
- Cloud service models
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Concerns of cloud computing
Module 3 : Introduction to Virtualization
- What is Virtualization?
- History of Virtualization
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
Module 4 : AWS Cloud Technical Essentials
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer
- Amazon Route 53
- Amazon VPC
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Amazon Content Delivery Network (Amazon CloudFront)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon CloudTrail
- Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Command Line Interface API
Module 5 : – Fundamental of Linux Administration
Module 6 : GIT: Version Control
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Creating repository
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
Module 7: Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Quiz: CI/CD Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Jenkins Install
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Adding a Jenkins Slave
- Setting Up GitHub
- Plugin Manager
- Exercise: Install a Jenkins Master and Prerequisites
- Exercise: Configuring Matrix-Based Security
- Exercise: Add a Jenkins Slave
- Exercise: Working with the Plugin Manager
- Quiz: Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers
- Workspace Environment Variables
- Parameterized Projects
- Upstream/Downstream Projects and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- Exercise: Configure a Parameterized Freestyle Project?
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Freestyle Project
- Hands-on Labs: Jenkins Upstream and Downstream Projects with the Parameterized Trigger
- PluginQuiz: Projects
- Our Java Pipeline Project
- Docker Install
- Installing and Configuring Ant
- The Jenkinsfile
- Configuring and Running a Pipeline
- Artifacts and Fingerprints
- Exercise: Build a Simple Pipeline Without SCM
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipelines
- Testing With Jenkins
- About Testing
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Ant
- Deploying to Apache
- Functional Testing
- Quiz: Testing With Jenkins
- Pipeline Enhancements
- Multibranch Pipelines and Code Promotion
- Shared Pipeline Libraries
- Exercise: Configure Notifications in a Pipeline
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Multibranch Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipeline Enhancements
- Advanced Jenkins Administration
- The Jenkins CLI
- The Jenkins REST API
- Setting Up a Jenkins Master with Docker
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins CLI
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins REST API
- Quiz: Advanced Jenkins Administration
Module 8 : Nagios: Monitoring
- Configuring Our Server
- Configuring Nagios Core
- Nagios: The Basics – I
- Hosts, Host Objects, and Host Definitions
- Services, Service Objects, and Service Definitions
- Commands, Command Objects, and Command Definitions
- Timeperiods and Timeperiod Definitions
- Contacts, Contact Objects, and Contact Definitions
- Verifying Our Configuration and Starting Nagios
- Configuring Apache
- Authoring Groups
- Adding Remote Hosts
- Monitoring Remote Hosts via Publicly Available Ports
- Installing the Nagios Remote Plugin Executor
- Exercise: Adding a Remote Host
- Exercise: Installing the Nagios Remote Plugin Executor
- Nagios: The Basics – II
- Active Checks Using NRPE
- Passive Checks
- Exercise: Adding Services to Service Groups
- Exercise: Troubleshooting HTTPS Checks on the Nagios Core Host
- Exercise: Troubleshooting the NRPE on Remote Hosts
- Quiz: Nagios Basics
- Beyond Basics: Escalations, Event Handlers, and Dependencies
- Event Handlers
- Host and Service Dependencies
- Exercise: Active Check w/NRPE
- Exercise: Monitoring MySQL With Nagios Core and NRPE
- Quiz: Final Quiz
Module 9 : Ansible
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Agentless Architecture
- Ansible Inventories
- Ansible Modules
- Ansible Playbooks
Module 10 : Docker– Containers
Introduction of Docker
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- ockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux
- Understanding Installation of Docker on Windows
- Some Docker commands
- Docker Hub.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
- Accessing containers
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
With this DevOps Training Course in Bangalore. You will benefit the process of backend and front end development without any complication of setting yourself from scratch. And, once you learn leveraging these services, you exponentially decrease your development time.
- The best mentorship-driven online program in Bangalore with the industry’s most extensive curriculum
- Training offered online with live interactive mentoring sessions on weekends and weekdays
- Learn the top cloud technologies also such as Google Cloud & DevOps
- They make successful career transitions
- Gain Valuable Insights into Cloud Computing and software development industry
- Latest tools, techniques, and skills a DevOps professional must know
- Insights on how to advance your career in Cloud Computing
- Discussion of the hottest career options available
- Detailed information on DevOps training in Bangalore for technology professionals
- 2.4 Million Career Opportunities for experienced DevOps practitioners in IT industry
- 22% Annual Growth in job opportun-
- ities for DevOps professionals during the last 2 years worldwide
- Top Industries – Demand increasing for DevOps experts in Retail, Defense, Healthcare, Business/IT Services, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of DevOps tools and structures
- Become proficient in deployment strategies and technologies
- Get an idea about the different DevOps stages and its implications
- Learn how to monitor and program software applications using DevOps tools and strategies
- How to maintain/ develop pipelines
- Gain knowledge on other cloud services such as Azure
- Get proficient in the tools such as Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible, etc .
DevOps Certification Training in Bangalore BTM
A Certification that would update your skills and knowledge and help you safeguard your career and give you the most comprehensive access to the IT job market. Check out this DevOps certification in Bangalore and set yourself apart from the game.
- Industries most recognized certification
- Gives an access to career paths
- Best Opportunity to become a certified DevOps expert
Upshot Technologies provides the best DevOps training and placement in Bangalore along with certification. Stay ahead of the competition on us. Join our DevOps Courses in Bangalore today.
With this DevOps Training in Bangalore, there are chances you could become a-
- DevOps automation specialist
- DevOps engineer
- DevOps lead
- Security engineer
- DevOps Architect
- DevOps Consultant
Come join this live informative DevOps training in Bangalore BTM & build a career in cloud computing. The session will help you understand about growth and the latest job opportunities in the cloud industry as well. Call Us today for more Information @ +91 8095570001
Best DevOps Training in Bangalore with Placement
Upshot Technologies is the easiest way to take your software development skills to the next level. We are top DevOps Training Institute in Bangalore. Begin a journey to completely transform your career and life today. We provide the Best DevOps training and placement in Bangalore. Our team of professionals will help you solve real-time study cases, examples, mock interviews held regularly, along with assignments and assessments.
FAQ's - Frequently Asked questions
What is a Career in DevOps Training in Bangalore?
DevOps Training skills can fetch you high-income jobs. This certification is best in the IT industry, and its doors are wide open to multiple career opportunities.
What’s the cost for the certification in DevOps training in Bangalore?
At Upshot Technologies, we provide a certificate with no cost. You will be certified as a DevOps professional at the end of the course after enrolling and joining.
What are the requirements to join this DevOps training in Bangalore BTM Layout?
Anyone interested in making a career as a DevOps expert can enrol in this course with or without any mere knowledge. You can learn from scratch and master skills in less time.
Where is Upshot Technologies located in Bangalore?
Best Training center in Bangalore BTM. Also We provide trainings at Jayanagar, Jp nagar, Kormangala, HSR Layout.
Do you provide doubt clearing Sessions?
Yes, Talk with our Career Path Advisors to get all your queries answered & get your personalized plan to start a new & better career. Call us now +91 8095558008
Do you provide any course materials?
Yes, we do provide self paced video lectures, assignments, assessments, workshops and quizzes to help you gain knowledge.
Do you provide DevOps training in Bangalore Hebbal Marathahalli?
Yes, we provide online training in that case.
What are the benefits DevOps courses in Bangalore at Upshot Technologies?
- Best learning and course modules
- Cutting edge learning experience
- Top faculty for training purposes
- Hands-on practice labs and sessions
- Best industry certification.
Will you provide Job assistance after the course?
Yes, we will give you placement assistance by helping you build your interview cracking skills and knowledge.
Call now to join this DevOps training in Bangalore. Our DevOps courses in Bangalore are best in Industry. Call US @ +91-8095570001