Mobile Automation Testing Training - Best Training Institute in Bangalore
If you want to join the best Mobile Automation testing training in Bangalore, then you have come to the right place Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore. Because we are the providing the best Mobile Automation testing training in Bangalore and with our dedication and hard work, we have earned the name “best Mobile Automation testing training institute in Bangalore” among our students and the recruiters.
About Mobile Automation Testing:
- Testing a mobile application with the help of automation for defects before delivering it to the end users.
- A testing professional will play the role of an end user and uses all the application’s features to ensure good performance.
- Appium is the most popular mobile automation tool available in the market and our training is based on Appium.
- Developed initially for iOS apps at 2011 by Dan Cuellar and then evolved to include Android and Windows OS too.
- Appium is an open source tool and supports Mac OSX or Windows or Linux platform to test mobile applications.
- Appium runs scripts and tests native applications and mobile-web applications on android, iOS or Windows using a webdriver.
- Supports many programming languages such as Selenese, Java, Python, and Ruby.
Upshot Technologies is one of the leading training institutes in Bangalore and has been providing the best Mobile Automation testing training with Appium successfully. We have proved to be the best Mobile Automation testing training institute in Bangalore with our world-class trainers and superior infrastructure. Some of the specialities of our Mobile Automation testing training are given below:
– Designed to help our students master Appium in the shortest time possible.
– Extensive covering all the concepts used and features provided by Appium for Mobile Automation testing.
– Prepared by professionals after examining the expectations of the industry.
– Updated often to include the recent developments in Appium.
– Includes testing simple Apps in Appium real-time for practice.
– Experts with a career of more than 5 years in Appium and a decade long career in Automation testing domain.
– Have practical knowledge of the working of Appium.
– Excellent teachers with passion for teaching and open source tools.
– Always available to clarify the doubts of our students for better understanding.
– Advanced systems with access to Appium and the tools required to test apps.
– Smart classrooms with projectors to provide live demos of working of Appium.
– Fully air-conditioned lab with support staffs to help our students practice.
– Video-conferencing enabled halls to conduct webinars by developers of Appium.
– Unlimited Wi-Fi to help our students learn more about Mobile Automation testing.
– Assurance for a decent paying job in Mobile Automation testing domain for all the students who complete our training successfully.
– Dedicated placement to help our students get a job in Mobile Automation testing.
– Help to create stand-out resumes that attracts recruiters.
– Lot of study materials to help our students clear the interviews easily.
– Mock tests and interviews to help our students prepare.
Some other special features of the Best Mobile Automation testing training course are
- Timings that are suitable to accommodate all the students regardless of their schedule.
- Inexpensive fees structure with superior quality of training.
- Our own study materials that are simple, easy to understand and reliable.
- Access to an online library which contains information about Mobile Automation testing and Appium.
- Corporate training and 1-to-1 training can be arranged if requested.
Mobile Application Testing Training Syllabus
Introduction to Mobile Application Testing
Overview of Mobile World
- Market size and figures
- Players in the Mobile Space
- Target audiences and customers
- Business Model in Mobile Space
- Overview of Mobile Devices
- Different types of Mobile Applications
- Mobile Application Architecture
- Client-side architecture
- Server-side architecture
- Connection Types
- Development Platforms for Mobile Applications
Mobile Applications Test Types
- Challenges of mobile application testing
- Testing in Mobile Space
- Emulators & Simulators
- Differences in Mobile & Conventional Application Testing
- Mobile Testing Types
- Testing for the devices
- Testing for the connectivity
- Testing applications on different platforms
- Mobile specific testing
- Testing different types of mobile applications
- Common test types applied to mobile testing
- Field testing
Mobile Application Testing Process & Techniques
- Mobile test Process and Strategy
- Test Process
- Test Levels
- Agile and Mobile Application Development
- Test Coverage
- Test Design Techniques Used for Mobile Testing
- Equivalence Class Partitioning
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Decision Table
- State Transition Testing
- Experience Based Testing Techniques
Since Mobile Automation testing is just a framework, there are no official certifications available for Mobile Automation testing. However, Appium is a specific automation tool for Mobile Automation testing and can be provided an official certifications by the developers. But Appium is an open source tool and maintained by a group of contributors, so there is no official certification available for Appium also. But you don’t have to worry about those certifications because you are studying at the best Mobile Automation testing training institute in Bangalore. Our placement team will help you get a job or start your career in Mobile Automation testing without any certification as soon as you complete our Mobile Automation testing training successfully. And we have made it mandatory to test apps on real-time in Appium to complete our training. This will prove your skills and help you get selected in the recruitment drives. By this way, we ensure that all our students of the best Appium training will be able to get a job even if there is no official certification available. Studying at the best Mobile Automation testing training institute in Bangalore has lot of benefits and placement options.
After completing the best Mobile Automation testing training at one of the best training institutes in Bangalore, your career options will increase dramatically and you can choose the place and company you want to work. Some of the designations to which you can apply, are listed below:
- Mobile Automation Testing Engineer – Appium
- Quality Assurance Engineer – Test Automation – Appium
- Quality Analyst – Appium
- Android Test Automation Engineer
- Test Lead for Mobile Applications
Some other career options than those listed above are promotion, switching job to other companies and teaching Mobile Automation testing at institutes. Providing the best placement support is one of the goals of our institute which is the best Mobile Automation testing training institute in Bangalore.