If you want to join the best Selenium training in Marathahalli, Bangalore, then you should enrol yourself at the next batch of selenium training at Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore. Because we are providing the best Selenium course training in Bangalore and we have earned the name best Selenium training institute with our hard work, quality of training and the world-class amenities.
A software testing framework to test web applications.
Developed by ThoughtWorks, a technology company headquartered at Chicago, USA.
Open source application under Apache License 2.0.
Cross-platform and can be deployed on Windows, macOS and Linux platforms.
Uses Record and Playback feature to design tests.
Uses its own scripting language (Selenese) to design tests.
Uses other languages like C#, Python, Java, Ruby and Perl to write tests.
Tests even smartphone applications.
Upshot Technologies is one of the best training institutes in Bangalore and has been providing the best Selenium training in Bangalore for years. We can proudly say that we had earned the name best Selenium training institute in Bangalore with our dedication, quality training and 100% placement percentage. Some of the prodigious features of our Selenium training are listed below:
Tailored to satisfy the requirements and expectations of the industry.
Comprehensive, including the concepts used in Java and Automation.
Prepared by a team of experts which includes recruiters and working professionals.
Frequently updated to include all the recent advancements in Selenium.
Includes small-scale real-time projects in Selenium as practice.
Experts with more than 10 years of work experience in Selenium.
Have conceptual understanding of the technologies used in Selenium software.
Compassionate teachers with excellent communication skills.
Conduct special sessions for doubt clarification or providing feedback whenever the students require.
Provide emotional support and technical guidance to the students if needed.
State-of-the-art systems with Selenium (IDE and 2.0) installed in all of them.
Smart classrooms with projectors and internet connection to provide the live demos of concepts explained during the class.
Video-conferencing enabled halls to conduct webinars on Selenium.
Sophisticated labs with staffs always to help our students who are practicing.
High speed Wi-Fi available all the time to help our students learn more from internet.
100% placement guarantee for all the successful students of our Selenium training.
Dedicated team to help our students get placed at the earliest.
Help our students to prepare an impressive Resume.
Offer a lot of Interview preparation materials to clear the interviews easily.
Conduct mock tests and interviews to boost the confidence of our students.
Arrange campus drives and direct interviews to provide advantage for our students.
There are also other benefits in joining the best Selenium training in Bangalore such as
Flexible batch timings suitable for people from all walks of life.
Affordable fees structure with considerations for the benefit of our students.
Simple, Clear and Reliable in-house developed study materials to support the class notes.
Technical support throughout the course to practice Selenium at home.
1-to-1 training and corporate training can be arranged as per request.
Selenium 3.0 Certification Training
Lesson 1: Core Java Refresher
Keywords and Syntax
- variables, operators, and control flows
- OOPs overview from Java context
- Exception Handling, File and DB handling
- Collections overview, and ArrayList example
Lesson 2: Automation Basics
- Fundamentals of test automation
- ROI in Automation
- Automation framework
- Various tools and comparison with Selenium
Lesson 3: Introduction of Selenium WebDriver
- What Selenium is and how it is used in the industry
- Features of Selenium
- Selenium IDE – Overview with a couple of examples
- WebDriver Architecture
- Installation of Selenium and supporting tools/Frameworks
Lesson 4: Locating Techniques
- Simple WebDriver Program Demonstration
- Basics of HTML page, tags, attributes, and visible texts
- Importance of attributes in locating elements
- Installation of Firebug and Firepath in Firefox browser
- Locators and Eight Locating Techniques
- Creating robust locators using CSS and XPath
Lesson 5: WebDriver Basics – I
- Execute Tests in Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer
- WebDriver Commands: Driving Browsers and Handling Cookies
- WebElement Commands
- Handling Various WebElements
- WebDriver Timeout Methods
Lesson 6: WebDriver Basics – II
- Handling Multiple elements using findElements() method
- Handling Alerts, Pop-ups, and Frames
- Limitation of Implicit Wait and how Explicit Wait helps
- Advanced User Interactions
- Taking Screenshots
- Working with Firefox profiles
- Handling File Uploads Using AutoIT
- Introduction to Flash Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver
Lesson 7: TestNG
- Arranging Tests in 3-As format
- I.R.S.T Principles and SRP
- Various Annotations in TestNG
- TestNG configuration file
- Configuration Annotations
- Attributes of @Test
- Parallel Test Execution Capability
- Assertion APIs
- Passing Parameters to Tests
- Configuring Test Suites
- Reports using TestNG
- Reports using ReportNG
Lesson 8: WebDriver – Framework
- Introduction to various frameworks
- Page Object Design Pattern
- Data Driven Tests using TestNG and POI
- Introduction to Maven and ANT
- Use of Log4j
- Use of Listeners
- Typical components of a framework
- Overview of BDD, TDD
- Code Coverage in Java
- Overview of Sikuli tool for UI testing
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Configuring Jenkins to invoke Selenium Tests
Lesson 9: Selenium Grid
- What is Selenium Grid?
- When to Use Selenium Grid
- Setting up Grid – Hub and Nodes?
- Configuring TestNG.xml to run tests on Grid
Lesson 10: Project Execution
- Automate an eCommerce Application
- Test Automation Requirements Description
- What Next? How to Start?
- High Level Framework
- Configurability—No to Hard-Coding
- Modularity—Re-Use And DRY
- Test Data Management
- Logging and Reporting
Lesson 11: Mobile App Test Automation using Appium
- Introduction Mobile App Test Automation
- Introduction to Appium
- UIAutomator with Appium
- Locating Elements – UIAutomator framework
- DesiredCapabilities for Android
There is no official certification for Selenium because it is an open source tool and maintained by a group of individual developers. However, you can still prove your skills to the companies with developing your own projects in Selenium. And that is what, you will be doing at the best Selenium training institute in Bangalore. It will greatly help you in getting selected. Since you had joined and studied the best Selenium training in Bangalore, you can easily get a job also without any certification. Our placement team will get you placed as soon as you complete our course, the best Selenium training. All you need to do is complete our selenium training successfully. Studying at the best Selenium training institute in Bangalore has many benefits even if there is no certification.
After the completion of your training at the best Selenium training institute in Bangalore, you will have numerous job opportunities from all over the world. Some of the job positions for which you can apply, are listed below:
Apart from those, there are other career options also available to you such as promotions, switching job to a new company with a salary hike and teaching Selenium at training institutes. You can even start doing freelancing by testing web applications on-demand. We are determined to help you start a good career in Selenium domain because we are the best Selenium training institute in Bangalore.