Upshot Technologies is one of the prominent Tableau Training institutes in Bangalore-BTM,Marathahalli Hebbal which guides students in obtaining the Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate Certification. Our experienced professionals focus on the basic concepts or Tableau like Data Organization, Dashboard designing, visualization build up and other related things. Upshot Technologies Tableau Course is developed with industry oriented projects and stimulation exam to provide the students with practical knowledge and the idea of Tableau.
If you are looking for the Best Tableau certification training institutes in Btm layout & Marathahalli Bangalore, look no further because you have reached the Best Tableau Training centre in Bangalore, the Upshot Technologies in BTM layout.
A data visualization tool developed by Tableau Software which was founded in 2003.
Used to provide valuable insights using the interactive dashboard and external data.
Enables connectivity to external data, location-based data mapping and data collaboration.
Supports on-premises or cloud deployment based on the customer requirements.
Have device designer to create optimized dashboard for Desktop, Tablets and Mobiles.
Provides interactive data visualization to spot trends, identify opportunities and make data-driven opportunities.
Five versions: Desktop (professional and personal editions), Server, Online (scales to support thousands of users), Reader, and Public, with the last two free to use.
A sixth product known as Maestro (for data preparation workflows) will be release in 2018.
Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore is the No. 1 training institute in Bangalore and provides the best Tableau training in Bangalore. Some of the astonishing features of our Tableau training are listed below:
Meticulously crafted to satisfy the current requirements of the Industry.
Comprehensive, covering all the features of Tableau like dashboards, geolocation, connectivity to external data etc.
Updated often to cover the latest versions of Tableau.
Consists of many case studies and small projects for better understanding.
Certified Experts with 7+ years of work experience.
Have immense knowledge and superior skills in Tableau.
Compassionate teachers who are dedicated for the education of students.
Conduct special doubt clarification sessions every week.
Provide counselling and emotional support to the students in-need.
Smart classrooms with projectors to show the working of concepts and features.
State-of-the-art computer lab with Tableau deployed in all the systems.
Video-conferencing enabled classrooms to provide guest lectures.
Simple real-time projects to practice and improve the skills in Tableau.
Computer labs are manned always to help our students while practicing.
Free High-speed Wi-Fi to help our students stay up-to-date.
Guaranteed job opportunities for all the successful students.
Dedicated team working tirelessly to place all the students after the course.
Provide guidance to our students to prepare an attractive Resume.
Help our students in Interview preparation and for written test.
Conduct a number of Mock tests and Interviews to familiarize our students.
There are also other perks in joining the Best Tableau training in Bangalore such as
Different batch timings to accommodate the college students, freshers and professionals.
Affordable fees structure to help people from all income-levels of society.
Simple, Clear and Reliable in-house developed study materials to avoid confusion.
Special 1-to-1 training and Corporate training can be arranged if informed earlier.
Tableau Training Course Syllabus
SECTION 1– Getting Started With Tableau
- Introduction to Tableau and an overview of the different versions
- Installing Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Help and online resources
SECTION 2 – Working With Tableau
- Understanding Tableau User Interface
- Exploring Tableau File Types
- Understanding Green and Blue Pills
- Working with Available Data Sources
- Working with extracts instead of live connections
SECTION 3– Deep diving with Data and Connections
- Working with Excel Data Interpreter
- Understanding Metadata and sharing data source connections
- Filtering data from your d
- Learning how to Split fields
- Pivoting Data
SECTION 4 – Creating Charts
- The Show Me Feature
- Crosstabs and Heat Maps
- Using Bar, Stacked Bar and Side-by-side Bars
- Pie Charts
- Line and Area Charts
- Working with Packed Bubble
- Using Treemaps
- Creating a Basic Scatter Plot
- Creating a Basic Map
SECTION 5 – Adding calculations to your workbook
- Introduction to Calculations (this will explain the various flavours of calculations and the mechanics of calculations)
- Understanding Basic calculations
- Understanding String Calculations
- Learning about Boolean, If-Then calculations, and Case statements
- Understanding the Basics of Date Calculations
- Understanding Aggregation and Disaggregation
- Using calculations to add insight to your visualizations
SECTION 6 – Mapping data in Tableau
- Introduction to Mapping in Tableau
- Create a standard map view
- Dealing with map errors
- Customizing a standard map view
- Using filters in maps
SECTION 7 – Dashboards and Stories
- Introduction to Dashboards
- Understanding Dashboard Actions
- Understanding Dashboard formatting basics
- Understanding Workbook level formatting (i.e. font styling, titles, lines)
- Assembling Your Dashboards Into A Story
SECTION 8 – Visualizations For An Audience
- Focusing on the narrative
- Using colour with a purpose
- Understanding the importance of using tooltips for your audience
- Using a Parameter To Focus the Audience’s Attention
- Removing clutter in your Dashboard
- How to export your dashboard to another file type
Tableau software provides two certifications namely Qualified Associate and Certified Professional. These two certifications are given for both Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server. With our Tableau training, study materials and our guidance, you can easily clear the exams and obtain the certifications. However, something more valuable than the certifications is provided in our training which is your own project in Tableau. We have made it mandatory to develop your own project in Tableau for the completion of our course. This project will increase the confidence of our students and also make a strong case for the selection of our students in campus drives and interviews. Also, you will not require the certifications to start your career in Tableau domain because you will get your first job in Tableau domain as soon as you had completed our Tableau training.
After the completion of our Tableau training, you will be qualified for countless job openings from all over the world. Some of the designations you can apply for, are listed below:
Apart from these, there are also other job opportunities like promotions, switching to a job in a MNC and teaching Tableau at institutes or online platforms.