Best MongoDB Training in Bangalore
About MongoDB Courses in Bangalore
It is an open-source database using a paradigm of document-oriented data and a vocabulary of non-structured queries. It’s one of the strongest databases and NoSQL frameworks. In this MongoDB training in Bangalore BTM, you will learn how to-
- Use MongoDB framework to its full potential in future projects
- Write simple and effective queries to collect data in the format you need.
- Use all of MongoDB’s capabilities to effectively function with data
- Learning how to install MongoDB in the local cloud
- How to improve performance through indexing (and how to use the right indexes!)
- Driving the MongoDB databases operations
- How to Use MongoDB Atlas-MongoDB’s cloud solution.
What is MongoDB?
MongoDB is a database query language. It is a NoSQL database used for storage of high volume data. MongoDB is a database that sprang up around the mid-2000s. It falls within the NoSQL database category.
Why should you learn MongoDB?
Cloud computing has become a crucial tool in the development approach of companies right now. And, as it starts leading the business landscape, interest in cloud computing tools has also increased as a career opportunity. Therefore, aspirants need to know their way around the web to build a career as a technology expert. One such is learning MongoDB courses in bangalore.
What is the benefit of using MongoDB?
One of the most compelling features of MongoDB is its potential to create a document-based data model. Because the way it stores data in the form of BSON, ruby hashes, and so on, allows storing the data in a very rich fashion while being able to hold arrays and other papers.
Benefits of MongoDB Training in BTM Layout Upshot
Become job-ready in a matter of months with Upshot’s MongoDB Training in Bangalore. Start gaining practical knowledge and developing hands-on skills with MongoDB Online & Classroom training in Bangalore. We will provide you professional mentorship to help guide you to your next level.
- Industry’s comprehensive curriculum
- Interactive mentoring sessions on weekdays and weekends
- Make a successful career transition
- Learn from top industry experts
- Get placement support and assistance
- Top MongoDB courses in bangalore
- Industry’s most extensive certification.
MongoDB Courses Syllabus
Intro to MongoDB
- SQL and Complex Transactions
- Documents Overview
- Installing MongoDB (windows)
- Installing MongoDB (linux)
- Dynamic Schema
- Cursors Introduction
- Query Language: Basic Concepts
- Query Language: Projection
- Query Language: Advantages of a Dynamic Schema
- Shell: Queries
- Query Language: Cursors
- save() Command
- Partial Updates & Document Limits
- Removing Documents
- Multi Update
- Wire Protocol
- Bulk() Operations and Methods
- Common Commands
- currentOp() & db.killOp()
- stats() & collection.drop()
- Review of Commands
- Storage Engine: WiredTiger
- createIndex(), getIndexes() & dropIndex()
- Collection Scans
- Index Notes
- Unique Indexes
- Sparse Indexes
- TTL Indexes
- Geospatial Indexes
- Text Indexes
- Background Index Creation
- Explain Plans
- Covered Queries
- Read & Write Recap
- currentOp() & killOp()
- The Profiler
- mongostat and mongotop
- Asynchronous Replication
- Statement-based vs. Binary Replication
- Replication Concepts
- Automatic Failover
- Starting Replica Sets
- Initiating a Replica
- Replica Set Status
- Replica Set Commands
- Reading & Writing
- Read Preference
- Read Preference Options
Reconfiguring a Replica Set
- Priority Options
- Hidden Option & Slave Delay
- Voting Options
- Applied Reconfiguration
- Write Concern Principles
- Examining the ‘w’ Parameter
- Write Concern Use Cases & Patterns
- Reexamining the Page View Counter Pattern
- wtimeout & Capacity Planning
- Replica Sets in a Single Datacenter
- Replica Sets in Multiple Datacenters
- Replica Sets and Storage Engine Considerations
- Sharding & Data Distribution
- Replication with Sharding
- Chunks & Operations
- Sharding Processes
- Cluster Topology
- Running on localhost
- The Config Database
- Adding the Initial Shards
- Enable Sharding for a Collection
- Working with a Sharded Cluster
- Cardinality & Monotonic Shard Keys
- Shard Key Selection Example
- Process and Machine Layout
- Bulk Inserts and Pre-splitting
Backup and Restore
- Overview of Security
- Security continued: Authentication and Authorization
- SSL and Keyfiles
- Security and Clients
- Intra-cluster Security
- Overview of Backing Up
- Filesystem Snapshotting
- Backing Up a Sharded Cluster
- Backup Strategies
- Additional Features of MongoDB
Overview (Tools,Cloud Manager,Bash Scripting)
- Tools -RoboMongo
- Cloud Manager (Configuring and Working with MMS, Automation)
Bash Scripting (Basics)
With the best MongoDB courses in Bangalore, we provide a platform for knowledge sharing, best practices, innovations, case sharing. The workshop would be rich with knowledge of the latest data analysis approaches, techniques, and examples in best practices. In this MongoDB training in Bangalore BTM Layout, the attendants will have the privilege of taking advantage of this flood of information and will be able to make the most of the insights and data analysis.
- They are Certified Trainer
- They are working professionals in leading global companies and are closely with organizations
- They provide innovative concepts to large organizations keen on creating a “capability shift” in a fast-changing and competitive market place.
- We have created an expert curriculum for you
- We are providing content curated according to industry standards
- These are the best MongoDB courses in bangalore.
MongoDB Certification Training Courses in Bangalore
Upshot Technologies MongoDB Certification training in Bangalore is acquiring the hand-on skills and technical experience to become job-ready for the right job role. Our certifications are globally accepted and absolutely worth it.
- MongoDB Certified Developer Associate
- Associate Level and MongoDB Certified DBA
- MongoDB Certification training in bangalore.
With this MongoDB Certification training in Bangalore, you will be able to land job roles as:
- Backend Developer – MongoDB
- Big Data Analytics Engineer – MongoDB
- Database Specialist – MongoDB
- Data scientist
MongoDB training center in Bangalore
Build the foundation to change careers into Big data and cloud. Within months get hired at one of the largest global companies in the world. We are the Best training institute in Bangalore for MongoDB. Our MongoDB training & placement in Bangalore BTM is a job-oriented training course.
MongoDB training & placement in Bangalore
Upshot Technologies started with a clear goal: provide high-quality, affordable education. Here we are allowing everyone to learn at their own pace, on their own time with this MongoDB training & placement in Bangalore.
FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions
Is MongoDB a programming Language?
MySQL is an open source database management program that handles information structures and retrieves data from database tables
Is MongoDB a database framework?
Yes, it is a Document-oriented storage architecture that embraces different data formats.
Where are the training Centres for this MongoDB Training in Bangalore?
We have our training centres for MongoDB located near Jayanagar, Jp nagar, Koramangala, BTM, HSR Layout.
What language does MongoDB use?
How will this MongoDB training help you?
Learn the foundational concepts of MongoDB, how to analyze data, and make your first map.
Is MongoDB popular?
NoSQL databases have become increasingly popular over the last decade as they allow users to access their data without having to learn and practice SQL.
What key features make MongoDB?
- Ad hoc support for queries
- Duplicate the data
- Provides Load balancing
- Supports Reduce map
Explore the fundamentals of MongoDB with our MongoDB Training in Bangalore BTM. We are offering excellent MongoDB courses in Bangalore BTM Layout that help you solve problems like a programmer. If you’re looking for the best MongoDB training & placement in Bangalore? Call us to book a free demo.