PHP & MySQL Training - Best Web Development Training institute in Bangalore
If you wish to enrol at the best Web Design training institute in Bangalore then you have come to the right place, Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore. Because we are providing the best Web Design training in Bangalore with a comprehensive syllabus, highly experienced trainers and state-of-the-art computer lab. With 100% placement ratio, we have proved that we are the “best Web Design training institute in Bangalore”.
About Web Design:
- Web designing requires various skills such as doing abstract design (theme), creating graphic design, writing code in HTML/CSS/PHP/JS and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Websites can be developed conventionally with just a simple text editor if you have proper knowledge and programming skills.
- Sophisticated tools with a drag-and-drop feature for popular concepts like frames and boxes are available today.
- Online web designing tools are also available to design websites anywhere anytime.
However, offline website building tools are the go-to options for professional web designers who develop websites for many clients.
Upshot Technologies is one of the leading training institutes in Bangalore and has been successfully providing the best Web Design training in Bangalore. There are four different courses available under the Web designing training with each one focussing on one of the specific technology used in web designing. The list of courses is given below:
- HTML training
- CSS training
- PHP & MySQL training
With a huge number of experts as trainers and state-of-the-art facilities for teaching and practice, we are producing skilled Web designers who are in great demand in the industry. And we are able to get a job to all our students, making us the only one institute with 100% placement ratio. Because of that, our students had given the title “best Web Design training institute in Bangalore” to us. A few outstanding characteristics of our Web design training are given below:
– Crafted by a team of experts to infuse all the skills and knowledge required for an efficient web designer.
– Comprehensive with all the concepts used in Web Design and the concepts used in the specific technology of Web Design, regarding the course title.
– Prepared in a way to satisfy the industry by providing the solutions for the problems faced by the web designing industry.
– Updated often to include the recent developments and the latest practices in Web Designing.
– Includes developing simple websites using the specific technology of Web Design for hands-on experience.
– Proven experts with numerous successful achievements in Web designing.
– Have in-depth knowledge of the technologies used in Web Design.
– Passionate web designers and experienced teachers with excellent soft skills.
– Takes special doubt clarification sessions whenever the students request.
– Provide technical guidance whenever possible to help our students practice at home.
– Advanced lab with the latest version of all the tools required for Web Design.
– Projector-friendly classrooms to show the working of concepts used in web design.
– Video-conferencing enabled rooms to provide guest lectures by the leading web designers and the specific technology experts.
– Free high-speed internet to help our students stay up-to-date and learn more.
– Guaranteed career for all the students who complete our Web Design training.
– Team of experienced professionals to help our students start their career.
– Quality study materials about Web Design to prepare for the technical interviews.
– Mock tests and face-to-face interviews to help our students be prepared.
– Recruitment drives and Direct interviews to give advantage to our students.
Some other special qualities of the Best Web Design training course in Bangalore are:
- Flexible batch timings suitable for school/college students, freshers, freelancers, housewives and working professionals.
- Sensible fees structure accompanied with superior quality of training.
- In-house developed study materials which are simple, clear and reliable.
- Lifelong access to an up-to-date online repository containing information about Web Design.
Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training can be arranged if informed earlier.
PHP & MySQL Course Syllabus
Introduction of Web & PHP
- What is PHP?
- The history of PHP
- Why choose PHP?
- Installation overview
- Embedding PHP code on a page
- Outputting dynamic text
- The operational trail
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type juggling and casting
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and elseif statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- Foreach loops
- Understanding array pointers
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Warnings and errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
Building Web Pages with PHP
- Links and URLs
- Using GET values
- Encoding GET values
- Encoding for HTML
- Including and requiring files
- Modifying headers
- Page redirection
- Output buffering
Working with Forms and Form Data
- Building forms
- Detecting form submissions
- Single-page form processing
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Single-page form with validations
Working with Cookies and Sessions
- Working with cookies
- Setting cookie values
- Reading cookie values
- Unsetting cookie values
- Working with sessions
- MySQL introduction
- Creating a database
- Creating a database table
- CRUD in MySQL
- Populating a MySQL database
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using PHP to Access MySQL
- Database APIs in PHP
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Retrieving data from MySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with PHP
- Updating and deleting records with PHP
- SQL injection
- Escaping strings for MySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
Building a Content Management System (CMS)
- Blueprinting the application
- Building the CMS database
- Establishing your work area
- Creating and styling the first page
- Making page assets reusable
- Connecting the application to the database
Using Site Navigation to Choose Content
- Adding pages to the navigation subjects
- Refactoring the navigation
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
- Moving the navigation to a function
- Finding a subject in the database
- Refactoring the page selection
- Creating a new subject form
- Processing form values and adding subjects
- Passing data in the session
- Validating form values
- Creating an edit subject form
- Using single-page submission
- Deleting a subject
- Cleaning up
- Assignment: Pages CRUD
- Assignment results: Pages CRUD
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced PHP Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- PHP permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
- Configuring PHP for email
- Sending email with mail()
- Using headers
- Reviewing SMTP
- Using PHPMailer
After completing the best Web Design training in Bangalore, you can have the choice to choose your career path as you like. You will have numerous career opportunities around the world. Some of the Job positions to which you can apply, are listed below:
- Web Designer
- Senior Web Developer
- WordPress Developer
- PHP Developer
- Software Developer – Web Design
Apart from them, there are some other career options also available to you such as getting promoted, switching job to other companies and teaching Web Design at educational or training institutes. You can also start freelancing to develop websites on-demand using any of the technology you learned here. Our placement team will ensure that you got settled in your career as soon as possible which is one of the reasons that we are called as the best Web Design training institute in Bangalore.