Windows Azure Training – No: 1 Training Institute in Bangalore
Azure Training in Bangalore will provide a comprehensive project. Our Azure courses in Bangalore BTM Layout are designed to bring together their entire learning experience. We are Top Azure training institutes in Bangalore BTM to provide real-world business problems under the guidance of an expert mentor.
About Microsoft Azure courses in Bangalore:
Microsoft Azure is one of the cloud computing platforms which is used in configuring, deploying and development of web applications using various azure services. It is one of the flagship platforms that helps provide cloud storage and other operations to developers and coders from all over the world. One of its notable involves the development and setup of applications and software that require large CPU spaces. What you will gain in this Azure training and placement in Bangalore?
- Learn the tools and architecture of Microsoft Azure
- Regions, Resources and Azure Services Overview
- Google Compute Engine, Instance Groups
- Load Balancing skills and Autoscaling
- Storage and Networking
- Cloud and Cloud SDK
- Google App Engine
- Learn how to diagnose and monitor cloud services
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Foundations & Cloud Services and its modern applications.
Microsoft Azure training in Bangalore Mentoring
For this Azure Training in BTM layout, we have industry professionals with decent years of experience in the same industry. Eminent faculty to make your learning enriching and keep you engaged. They provide hands-on training and coverage of essential topics such as Azure Cloud Essentials, Azure Cloud Architecture, Azure Cloud Service & Deployment Models, Virtual Machines & Containers along with working on cloud platforms as Developer, or Architect.
Microsoft Azure Certification Training Course Syllabus
Over View of Microsoft Azure:
- Summarize Cloud and its features
- Relate different Cloud Models
- Classify different Cloud Services
- Categorize the Cloud vendors
- Overview on Regions and Datacentre
- List the features of Azure
- Azure Services
- Azure Management Portals
- Create an Azure account.
- Customize Azure Portal
Creating Application Infrastructure in Azure using VM
- Azure Virtual Machines setup
- Migration of Azure Virtual Machine Instances
- Import virtual hard disks to Azure
- Deploy workloads using Terraform
- Scaling ARM Virtual Machines
- Create a Virtual Network using the Azure Preview Portal
- Create a Virtual Machine ScaleSet
- Deploy Windows and Linux VMs to the Azure VNet
- Configure disk caching
- Configure shared storage using File share
- Monitor and configure alerts for Azure VMs
Hosting Web Application
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure Logic and Function Apps
- Configure an Azure Web App
- Publish an Azure Web App
- Monitor and Analyze Azure Web app
- Supplemental Services
- Publish Edureka Web app on Azure
- Deploy a Console Application to an Azure Function App
- Configure the Web App for scale and resiliency
- Create managed APIs
- Configure API Management policies
- Create Logic Apps
SQL Data Storage
- Azure SQL Database overview
- Different SQL Database tiers in Azure
- Azure SQL Database management tools
- Secure and Recover an Azure SQL Database Instance
- Migrate data to Azure SQL Database
- Scale Azure SQL databases
- Additional Managed Database Services
- Create an Azure SQL Server and Database.
- Enable Geo-Replication
- Import/Export data and schema
- Create an Elastic Pool
- Configure Point in Time Recovery
- Scale Azure SQL Database
- Using Entity Framework with Local SQL Server
- Using Entity Framework with Azure SQL Databases
Designing Resilient Cloud Applications
- High Availability for Azure Applications
- Application Design Practices for Highly Available Applications
- Application Analytics
- Build High-Performance Applications by Using ASP.NET
- Common Cloud Application Patterns
- Caching Application Data
- Build High-Performance ASP.NET Web Application
- Use Load Balancing in a geographically redundant application
Storing Unstructured Data in Azure
- Azure Storage Overview
- Azure Storage Tables Overview
- Table Entity Transactions
- Azure Redis Cache
- Azure Search
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Create an Azure Table Storage table.
- Manage the Table data using the .NET API for Azure Storage.
- Populate the Sign-In Form with Registrant Names
- Update the Events Website to use Azure Cosmos DB
- Verify that the Events Web Site is using Azure Cosmos DB for Registrations
Storing and Consuming File from Azure Storage
- Azure Storage Blobs
- Control Access to Storage Blobs and Containers
- Monitor Storage Blobs
- Configure Azure Storage Accounts
- Azure Files
- Upload and Migrate Storage data.
- Store Generated Documents in Azure Blob Storage.
- Store Documents related to the Edureka Web App in the Azure Blob Storage using SMB File Share service.
- Populate the Container with Files and Media
- Retrieve Files and Media from the Container
- Specify Permissions for the Container
- Create temporary access to the storage with SAS
Designing a communication Strategy by using Queues and Service Bus
- Queue mechanisms in Azure
- Azure Storage Queues
- Handle Storage Queues Messages
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Service Bus Queues
- Azure Service Bus Relay
- Azure Service Bus Notifications Hubs
- Create Service Bus
- Implement Azure Service Bus queues to pass messages between application
- Create Service bus relay to access on-premise resources
- Monitor service bus queues and relay
- Create an Azure Service Bus Queue Instance to store Requests.
- Create an Azure Service Bus namespace.
- Populate the Sign-In Form with Registrant Names
Automation with Azure Resources
- Create Scripts using Azure PowerShell
- Create Scripts using Azure CLI
- Azure REST Interface
- Azure Resource Manager
- Identify workloads to deploy
- Run the workloads
- Azure Cloud Shell
Azure Web Application Security
- Azure Active Directory
- Introduction to Identity Providers
- Azure AD Directories
- Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication
- Azure Role-Based Access Control
- Azure AD Offerings
- Azure Key Vault
- Integrate ASP.NET Identity for the Administration Portal with Azure Active Directory.
- Create AAD and add users
- Configure social identity provider authentication
- Configure Azure key vault
- Store and retrieve app secrets
Devops in Azure
- Introduction to Azure Service Fabric
- What are Reliable Services?
- What are Reliable Actors?
- What is a Stateless and Stateful service?
- Create Service Fabric Application
- Deploy Service Fabric Application to Azure
- Continuous Integration
- Azure DevTest Labs
- Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Managed Solution Hosting
- Monitor and manage Service Fabric Application
- Start the Cloud Shell
- Use the Cloud Shell to Deploy an ARM Template
- Implement CI/CD
Learn the top cloud technologies and platforms like Azure, Google Cloud. Since there is a huge demand for cloud professionals, by taking a comprehensive cloud computing training and certification, you would be one step further than the competition and one step ahead to a job you are well qualified, all thanks to the key concepts, latest trends and best practices you have learned in the course.
- They help you understand the importance of cloud computing technologies
- Provide an understanding of azure and its architecture
- Self-paced video learning
- Real-life industry projects
- Expert Industry Faculty
- Learn skills and Course completion certificate.
- Cloud computing industry landscape
- Job impact due to cloud
- How can Upshot Technologies help you in excelling in this landscape
- Common apprehensions from prospective candidates
- Q&A with the trainers of the industry
- Placement assistance and help.
Why Microsoft Azure?
- Microsoft Azure Hosting Plans are cheaper than other platforms
- Users can access the data from any location remotely and perform all primary functions
- Users are offered maximum privacy and scalability over extensive networks
- They ensure more efficiency and spread networks faster.
Azure Certification Training in Bangalore BTM
The employers across the globe are demanding more and more people who are capable of understanding and working with a cloud computing service. You need proof you are the right person to rely on when dealing with cloud computing and this is where a cloud computing certificate comes in picture.
- Best azure courses in Bangalore with placement and certification
- Top institute for Azure classroom training in Bangalore
- Globally recognized accreditation.
Getting trained in this Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore can land you to different job roles in Azure such as:
- Cloud Administrator in Azure
- Azure Cloud Engineer
- Azure Cloud Architect
- Azure Cloud analyst
- Azure support engineer
- Azure Cloud Consultant, etc.
Benefits of Joining Azure Training in Bangalore – Upshot
To augment your skill sets and help you to grow as an all-round cloud computing professional, we are pleased to offer you the best azure certification training in Bangalore along with placements. Our Azure Training in Bangalore Centres are located at Jayanagar, Jp nagar, Koramangala, BTM, HSR Layout.
Best Azure Training in Bangalore with Placement
We provide the most intensive and experiential Microsoft azure cloud computing program just became even more amazing! At Upshot Technologies, our focus has always been to provide the best quality learning to all our learners and hence we keep on improvising as per the changing industry trends and technologies. We help you also with placement assistance.
FAQ's Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide Azure Classroom Training in Bangalore?
Yes, we provide the best in industry online and classroom training in Bangalore for Microsoft Azure.
Do you provide Azure Training in Jayanagar Bangalore?
Yes, we provide training at Jayanagar, Jp nagar, Koramangala, BTM, HSR Layout.
Who are the trainers for Azure training in Bangalore?
- Best in Industry
- Highly qualified
- Excellent skills and training techniques
- Best learning modules and outcomes
- Placement support and assistance
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Anyone with or without basic coding skills can enrol in this program to build an exciting career in cloud computing.
What are the job roles from the Azure course in Bangalore?
- Azure architect
- Software engineer
- Cloud Professional
- Cloud architect
How is the course completion rate?
We have a fair course completion rate and have helped many students in successfully getting a job in top IT giants.
What are the course objectives?
You will start learning fast, gaining practical knowledge, and developing hands-on skills through unlimited labs, practice exams, and career mentorship. You lose nothing and you only gain here.
What modes of training are you providing?
- One to one training
- Classroom training and online training
Why join our Institute at a Glance?
Because when you grow, we grow: The course designed by us helps you:
- Recreate classroom-type interactions
- Our cutting edge learning system enables a classroom like interaction in the virtual learning environment
- We enable interactive learning for easy understanding.
Our azure courses in Bangalore will help you to showcase to the firm’s your newly acquired skill sets. We are the top Azure training institute bangalore amongst the rest. We provide the best azure training in Bangalore to guide you. Contact us today for more information about this azure training in Bangalore.