.NET Training - No:1 .net Training in Bangalore
If you want to study at the Best .NET training institute in Bangalore, then you have come to the right place Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore. Because we are the best .NET training institute in Bangalore and we are providing the best .NET training with an unimaginable 100% placement ratio and complete guidance to get official certification from Microsoft Corporation.
- Pronounced as dot-net, it is a software framework developed by Microsoft Corporation especially for its Windows operating system.
- Has two main components namely Framework Class Library (FCL) and Common Language Runtime (CLR).
- FCL provides language interoperability (i.e.) .NET can use code written in other languages.
- FCL has numerous functions and classes for user interface, network communications, cryptography, database connectivity, and web application development.
- CLR is a special software environment like a virtual machine where all the programs are executed.
- CLR provides services such as security, exception handling and memory management.
- There are different versions of .NET specially designed for other .Net Micro for embedded devices, Silverlight for web browsers and Mono for mobile devices.
- Microsoft Corporation developed a special integrated developed environment (IDE) for .NET called Visual Studio.
Upshot Technologies in BTM layout is one of the premier training institutes in Bangalore and has been providing the best .NET training in Bangalore with highest placement ratio. There are four different .NET courses available under the .NET training with each one focusing on a specific technology used in .NET. They are given below:
- C# Training
- ASP .NET Training
- ADO .NET Training
- SQL Server Training
Some of the special features of our .NET training that helped us earn the name “best .NET training institute in Bangalore” are listed below:
– Designed to fill the gap in the number of skilled .NET professionals in the industry.
– Comprehensive and includes the concepts used in .NET and the tool/technology that the course is focusing on.
– Drafted by a team of professionals who works in the respective tool/technology.
– Frequently upgraded to train our students in the latest versions of the tools.
– Includes developing simple real-time projects in the tool/technology using .NET for hands-on experience.
– Certified Experts with superior skills in .NET and the tool/technology considered.
– Have conceptual understanding and practical knowledge of the respective tools or technologies and .NET.
– Passionate teachers with excellent communication skills.
– Conduct doubt clarification sessions every week to clear the doubts of our students.
– Offer technical guidance and emotional support to the students who need them.
– State-of-the-art computer lab with latest version of .NET and the tools required.
– Smart classrooms with facilities to show live demos and example programs.
– Video-conferencing setup to provide guest lectures by leading experts in .NET and the respective tool/technology.
– Air-conditioned lab with technical support for our students to practice anytime.
– Free high-speed Wi-Fi to keep our students up-to-date about .NET.
– Assured placement for all the students who finish our .NET training.
– Dedicated placement cell to ensure that all the successful students are placed as early as possible.
– Guidance on preparing traditional paper resumes and video resumes.
– Study materials for technical interview and tips for personal interview.
– Mock tests and Interviews to boost the confidence of our students.
Other special features of the Best .NET training course in Bangalore are
- Flexible batch timings suitable for college students, freshers and IT professionals.
- Affordable fees structure with many payment options to help the underprivileged.
- Simple and clear study materials that will complement our .NET training.
- Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training are also available.
C#.NET Course Syllabus
.Net Framework and Fundamentals
- Learn Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Learn Common Type System (CTS)
- Learn Common Language Specification (CLS)
- What is Managed Code?
- Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL)
- Just In Time Compiler (JIT)
- Types of Assembly
- Garbage Collection
- Strong Name
- Global Assembly Cache (GAC)
Object Oriented Programming
- Single Level inheritance
- Multilevel Inheritance
- Compile time Polymorphism
- Operator Overloading
- Method Overloading
- Protected Internal
- Essential of Class
- How to create the Class
- Essential of Object
- How to create an object
- try block
- Catch block
- finally block
ADO.NET Training Syllabus
- Introduction to ADO.NET
- SQL Connection
- Connection string in web.config file
- SQLCommand in ADO.NET
- SQLDataReader in ADO.NET
- SQL Command Builder
ASP.NET Course Syllabus
- ASP.net Basics
- ASP.Net Lifecycle and Lifecycle events
- State Management techniques of ASP.net
- Creation of user control
- Usages of user control
- Creation of CustomControl
- Usages of CustomControl
- Insert a record
- Edit a record
- Update a record
- Delete a record
- ASP.net Repeater control
- FileUpload in ASP.net
- Localization and globalization
- ASP.net Security
- THEMES and Master Pages
- Basics of AJAX
- Understating the Three tier Architecture
- Communication between various layers
SQL Server Syllabus
Introduction to SQL server, creating Databases and tables, inserting data.
Primary key , foreign key , cascading referential integrity , check , unique , default constraint , identity column , select statement , group by, having clause .
Basic join , self join , Advanced join , replacing Null, coalesce, union and union all
Stored procedure , advantages of stored procedure ,string functions , datetime functions , mathematical functions , user defined functions .
Temporary tables, Indexers, views , triggers, transactions .
Test (includes topics above) and creating sample table design that includes all above topics
.NET is a proprietary software of Microsoft Corporation. So, it is the only company that can provide official certifications for .NET. However, Microsoft Corporation stopped issuing Specialist certifications as of March 2017. So, there is no specific certification dealing only with .NET. But you can get other Microsoft certifications which include .NET as one of the skills required to obtain the certification. Some of those certifications are listed below:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – Universal Windows Platform
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – Web Applications
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) – App Builder
After completing the best .NET training in Bangalore, you will be able to apply for countless job offers coming from all over the world. Some of the job positions for which you can apply, are listed below:
- .NET (dot-net) Developer
- Technical Architect – .NET
- Application Architect – .NET/ASP.NET
- .NET Security Engineer – .NET/ASP.NET
- .Net Professional – ASP.NET/C#/SQL Server
- NET Developer
There are other career options also available such as promotions, switching job to a high-paying company and even start teaching .NET at schools, college or training institutes. We can help you start doing freelancing or start your own business doing on-demand projects in .NET if you need us to. Unparalleled placement care is one of the remarkable feature of our best .NET training.