If you wish to study at the best Android training institute in BTM, Marathahalli Bangalore, then you should immediately join Upshot Technologies in Bangalore. Because we are the best Android training institute in BTM, Marathahalli Bangalore and providing the best Android training successfully at an affordable price.
Mobile operating system developed by Google for touchscreen devices.
Designed based on Linux and uses direct manipulation like touch and gestures.
First commercial version (Android 1.0) was released in September 2008 and the current version is Android 8.1.0 (Oreo) which was released in December 2017.
Open source software and thus anyone can download it and build their own versions of Android for personal or commercial purpose.
Developing applications (called as apps) is also not restricted and anyone can build apps on Android and upload it to Google Play store for distribution.
Those apps can be distributed free or for a price or based on subscription.
As of now, Android has the largest installed base of any operating system, overcoming computer operating systems too.
Upshot Technologies is the No. 1 training institute in BTM, Marathahalli Bangalore and has been providing the best Android training in Bangalore at an affordable price. We are the best Android training institute in BTM, Marathahalli Bangalore considering our 100% placement percentage and the skills of the outgoing candidates. Some of the amazing features that makes our Android training the best Android training in BTM, Marathahalli Bangalore are given below:
Specially drafted to produce most skilled Android experts in the industry.
Extensive with the concepts used by Android and the methods and tools used in Android application development
Designed by a team of experts after scrutinizing the expectations of the recruiters.
Updated after every release of Android to keep our students up-to-date with the recent versions of Android.
Includes creating simple real-time apps for Android as practice.
Certified Experts with superior skillset and immense work experience in Android.
Have in-depth knowledge of Android applications development.
Dedicated teachers with a zeal for teaching and for Android.
Always clears the doubts of our students as soon as possible.
Provide technical guidance for the students to practice on their own.
Up-to-date systems with access to the latest version of Android SDK and Emulator.
Projector-friendly smart classrooms to show the demos of Android applications development.
Classrooms with video-conferencing kits to conduct seminars by the leading experts in Android apps development.
Sophisticated and modern lab with lab assistants to help our students practice.
Free and unlimited Wi-Fi to help our students learn more about Android and the practices in its apps development.
100% assurance for a decent career in Android apps development for the students who complete our Android training successfully.
Team of specialists working diligently to help our students start their career in Android apps development.
Complete and clear guide to prepare impressive resumes and video resumes.
Top quality study materials to easily clear the interview rounds.
Mock tests and Interviews to increase the chances of our students.
Some other special features of the Best Android training in BTM, Marathahalli Bangalore are
Flexible timings to accommodate college students, job-seekers, freelancers, entrepreneurs and working professionals.
Reasonable fees structure with concessions for the underprivileged.
Reliable study materials that are simple and easy to understand than all the study materials available online.
Access to a huge online library that contains information about Android apps development.
Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training can be arranged if requested earlier.
Andriod Development Training Syllabus
Introduction to Android Development
- Basics of Android
- Android Architecture
- Android Studio Setup- Modifying project parameters in Android Studio and Gradle build files
- Adding dependencies in Android Studio and Gradle build files, DDMS, Activity Lifecycle, Event Listener
Android Layouts, Widgets and Implementing Event Receivers
- RelativeLayout Adding a widget to the user’s home screen and updating active home screen widgets
- DatePicker Dialog
- BroadcastReceivers (System & Custom)
Activities, Intents, Fragments and Notification
Activities – Persisting application state during configuration changes and creating activity hierarchies
- Explicit and Implicit intents – Navigating between
Activities using intents
- Using Notification Compact to Show Notifications –
- Using Pending Intent to package and send a delayed
- Services for executing background work Using Job Scheduler for syncs and periodic tasks and Scheduling time sensitive tasks with alarms
Customizing Widgets and Constructing Option Menu
- Grid View
- List View – Building layouts using XML and Java code and Grouping common UI design elements with styles
- Recycler View – Handling item touch interactions in a Recycler View
- Drawer Layout – Providing alternative resources for Device configuration changes
- Canvas & Paint – Customizing the application theme
- Extending framework UI components to create custom views and validating application layouts Properly respond to accessibility events, Constructing Option menus for action bar navigation
Storage Media and Animations
- Internal & External File Storage
- Shared Preference – Creating settings UI using the Preferences framework and reacting to changes in a Shared Preferences instance
- Media Player & Video View
- Tween Animation
- View Property Animation
- An overview of SAS
- Application of SAS
- SAS Environment
- SAS Libraries
- Data Step
- Proc Step
- Key Concepts – Data Set
- Data Portion
- Observation, Variables etc.
Location and Google Map
- Fetch Users Current Location
- Reverse Geocoding using Geocoder
- Map Fragment
- Showing Current Location on Map
- Showing Markers on Map
- Exploring different Map Types Animated Zooming using Camera
Database Framework and Third Party Libraries
- Using SQLite Open Helper – Accessing static bundled data in assets (e.g. premade databases,c onfig files)
- SQLite Data Types
- Maping between Table & Widgets using Cursor Adapters
- Async Cursor Loader
- Palette for extracting colors from images
- Picasso for Image Loading & Caching
- Butter Knife for Injecting Views
- Times Square for showing Calendar View
- Cupboard for ORM
Localization, Sensors and Social Media Integration
- Facebook Integration
- Dropbox Integration
- Google Drive Integration
- Exploring Android Sensors
End-to-End App Development & Publishing
- Debugging Applications
- End to End App Development including writing and executing automated unit tests on the local JVM
- writing and executing automated instrumentation tests on an Android device using the system log output (andlogcattools) to trace code execution
- Locating an error from the stack trace of an uncaught exception and using Strict Mode to locate and report threading violations and leaks
- Using procured to obfuscate applications
- Generating Signing Keys
- Publish the application on Google Play Store (Live Demo)
- Doubts & QueriesUsing Proguard to obfuscate applications
Google LLC is offering a certification called Associate Android Developer for Android developers. Our Android training covers all the information required to clear the certification exam all by yourself. Of course, we will guide you throughout the process on how to apply, prepare and clear the exam to get the certification. However, you don’t need the certification to get a job in Android domain when you are studying at the best Android training institute in Bangalore. We will get you placed as soon as you complete our training (i.e.) even before you apply for these certifications. All you need to do is complete our Android training successfully. Studying at the best Android training institute in Bangalore has its perks.
After completing the best Android training in Bangalore, you will have numerous career opportunities to start your career. Some of the designations in which you will be appointed, are listed below:
Some other career options are also available to you such as promotion, switching job to a high-paying company and teaching Android at training institutes or online platforms. You can even start doing freelancing or your own business doing on-demand projects in Android application development. Placement care is one of the many benefits at studying the best Android training in Bangalore.