Azure Architecture AZ-300 Training in Bangalore
Azure architecture Training in Bangalore is here. We provide the best az-300 courses in bangalore BTM with concise skills and knowledge to become an expert. We are top Azure architecture az-300 training institutes in Bangalore. To know more about this Azure classroom training in bangalore, BTM Layout, talk to our experts today.
About Azure Architecture AZ-300 Courses in Bangalore
Azure architecture az-300 is one of the tools of designing solutions in cloud technology. Due to its highly skilled features, flexibility and scalability, most of the businesses and firms are applying in its IT infrastructure.
In this Azure architecture az-300 training in Bangalore, you will learn:
- Learn about the scalable solutions designing in the Azure cloud platform
- You will be able to crack the Azure az-300 test easily
- Know about the important azure concepts
- Be upgraded with the latest trends of azure
- You will learn how to create the appropriate documentation for systems, including architecture and network diagrams and support procedures
- Know how to mitigate and deal with adverse events effecting our infrastructure
- Define and prioritise service automation work in line with the wider infrastructure and corporate strategy
- Architect and design the solutions coming with in Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
Best Azure AZ-300 Training Center in Bangalore
We will provide important hands-on leadership in this Microsoft Azure az-300 training in bangalore. We teach you how to design, implement, and operate the public, private, and hybrid cloud platforms. It helps enable our product groups to solve problems at global scale.
Benefits of Azure AZ-300 Courses – Upshot Technologies
In this Azure training in Bangalore, you will get benefits that include:
- Financial certification from our institution
- Training delivered by top industry experts
- Live industry projects
- Globally acceptable certification
- Best placement seen in the last season
- Best curriculum curated by our team
- World class LMS on the cloud.
Azure AZ-300 Course Content
• Introduction to Azure
• Different segments SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
• Azure Regions and Data Centers
• Overview of all Azure services
• Azure portal
Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
Manage Azure subscriptions
• Assign administrator permissions;
• configure cost center quotas and tagging;
• configure subscription policies
Analyze resource utilization and consumption
• Configure diagnostic settings on resources;
• create baseline for resources;
• create and test alerts;
• analyze alerts across subscription;
• analyze metrics across subscription;
• create action groups;
• monitor for unused resources;
• monitor spend;
• report on spend;
• utilize Log Search query functions;
• view alerts in Log Analytics
Manage resource groups
• Allocate resource policies;
• configure resource locks;
• configure resource policies;
• implement and set tagging on resource groups;
• move resources across resource groups;
• remove resource groups
Implement and manage storage
Create and configure storage accounts
• Configure network access to the storage account;
• create and configure storage account;
• generate shared access signature;
• install and use Azure Storage Explorer;
• manage access keys;
• monitor activity log by using Log Analytics;
• implement Azure storage replication
Import and export data to Azure
• Create export from Azure job;
• create import into Azure job;
• configure and use Azure blob storage;
• configure Azure content delivery network (CDN) endpoints
Configure Azure files
• Create Azure file share;
• create Azure File Sync service;
• create Azure sync group;
• troubleshoot Azure File Sync
Implement Azure backup
• Configure and review backup reports;
• perform backup operation;
• create Recovery Services Vault;
• create and configure backup policy;
• perform a restore operation
Deploy and manage virtual machines
Create and configure a VM for Windows and Linux
• Configure high availability;
• configure monitoring, networking, storage, and virtual machine size;
• deploy and configure scale sets
Automate deployment of VMs
• Modify Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template;
• configure location of new VMs;
• configure VHD template;
• deploy from template;
• save a deployment as an ARM template;
• deploy Windows and Linux VMs
Manage Azure VM
• Add data discs;
• add network interfaces;
• automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent by using custom script extensions;
• manage VM sizes;
• move VMs from one resource group to another;
• redeploy VMs
Manage VM backups
• Configure VM backup;
• define backup policies;
• implement backup policies;
• perform VM restore
Configure and manage virtual networks
Create connectivity between virtual networks
• Create and configure VNET peering;
• create and configure VNET to VNET;
• verify virtual network connectivity;
• create virtual network gateway
Implement and manage virtual networking
• Configure private and public IP addresses,
• network routes,
• network interface,
• subnets, and virtual network
Configure name resolution
• Configure Azure DNS;
• configure custom DNS settings;
• configure DNS zones
Create and configure a Network Security Group (NSG)
• Create security rules;
• associate NSG to a subnet or network interface;
• identify required ports;
• evaluate effective security rules
Manage Azure Active Directory (AD)
• Add custom domains;
• configure Azure AD Identity Protection,
• Azure AD Join, and Enterprise State Roaming;
• configure self-service password reset;
• implement conditional access policies;
• manage multiple directories;
• perform an access review
Manage Azure AD objects (users, groups, and devices)
• Create users and groups;
• manage user and group properties;
• manage device settings;
• perform bulk user updates
Implement and manage hybrid identities
• Install and configure Azure AD Connect;
• configure federation and single sign-on;
• manage Azure AD Connect;
• manage password sync and write back
• Understanding Web App tiers
• Resource Group and Web Hosting Plans in the New Preview portal
• Supported language
• Scaling of Websites
• Deployment sources
• Deployment pipeline
• Understanding Web Jobs
• Understanding Database as a service
• SQL Database is not SQL Server
• Advance Capabilities
• Benefits of SQL database
• Scaling SQL database
• Backup Options
• Performance Model
• SQL Reporting
• SQL Data Sync
• SQL Federation
• Understanding use case of Traffic Manager
Monitoring Strategy with Azure
• Monitoring web apps using Visual Studio
• Monitoring services using Azure portal
Upshot Technologies Azure architecture az-300 courses in bangalore will help you design solutions that are powerful, easy to use, and reliable, with much to contribute to business. You’re able to deploy, scale, and get support for web apps to a robust web presence for business today – and for years to come.
- Top industry experts with 10 years of experience
- They give hands-on training
- They are subject matter experts.
- The course covers all the essential topics of azure architecture
- Developed by experts
- Best source of material to get Industry knowledge.
There is a great demand for the azure professionals in the IT infrastructure due to high efficiency and skilled structures that can help businesses grow cost effectively.
- Across the globe, it is estimated that about 80% of the companies have applied Microsoft Azure suites
- The average salary of an Microsoft azure az-300 architect is said to be starting from US$130,000.
Azure AZ-300 Certification Training in Bangalore
Upshot Technologies is a prestigious Azure architecture az-300 training institute bangalore producing meritorious students with excellent career growth and universal recognition. It is dream to join global companies and if you have a chance don’t let it go away.
To help you make informed and timely choices to ensure you have the best career trajectory, we are providing the best Azure architecture az-300 training in bangalore btm Layout with certification globally recognised.
- This certification will add weightage to your skillsets
- It helps you get recognised by top recruiters.
With this Azure architecture az-300 training in bangalore btm Layout, you could land job roles which includes:
- Microsoft Azure architect
- Microsoft Azure developer
- Microsoft specialist
- Cloud architect
- Cloud developer
- Cloud administrator.
Azure Architecture AZ-300 Training & placement in Bangalore
Become job-ready in a matter of months with Upshot Technologies Azure AZ-300 certification training in Bangalore. Start gaining practical skills and developing hands-on training. We provide unlimited virtual labs, practice exams, and Azure Infrastructure.
Our AZ-300 courses in Bangalore are professional mentorship driven to help guide you to your next level. This is a wonderful opportunity to get trained with Azure Architecture AZ-300 training & placement in Bangalore.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What are the prerequisites for the Course?
It would be an added advantage if you have basic knowledge of operating systems and networking.
Do you provide certification at the end?
Yes we provide a course completion certificate at the end of the course
What batches do you provide?
We offer training batches during weekdays and weekends too. It depends upon your choice and mode of convenience.
What experience does the trainers have?
They have more than 10 years of experience working in industry related projects
What are modes of payment options?
We accept all kinds of payments.
What are the modes of training?
We provide one on one training, fast track, classroom training and customized training classes.
How do I register for the course?
You can call us. Learn more about the admissions requirements for the course.
Reach us for the best Azure architecture az-300 Training in bangalore. We provide the best Azure architecture az-300 courses in bangalore. We are top Azure architecture az-300 training institutes in Bangalore to Launch your career in the fastest growing and highest paid areas of cloud.