About Internet of Things (IoT):
Upshot Technologies is one of the premier training institutes in Bangalore and has been successfully providing the best Internet of Things training in Bangalore. With expert trainers, state-of-the-art computer lab and a superior placement support system, we have achieved 100% placement and proved as the best Internet of Things training institute in Bangalore. Some of the special features of our Internet of Things training are given below:
– Drafted by a team of experts to infuse the skills and knowledge expected from our students by the industry.
– Wide-ranging with all the concepts and technologies used in Internet of Things.
– Prepared to fulfil the expectations of the companies in IoT domain.
– Updated often to include the recent developments and the latest practices in the Internet of Things domain.
– Includes building real-time software for Internet of Things as practice.
– Experienced campaigners with a successful career in Internet of Things domain.
– Have extensive knowledge and experience in the Internet of Things domain.
– Passionate teachers with excellent communication skills.
– Always willing to clear the doubts of our students as soon as possible.
– Provide technical guidance or emotional support based on the needs of the students.
– State-of-the-art lab with the all the tools and software needed for IoT.
– Projector-friendly classrooms with internet to show live demos of the working and development of Internet of Things.
– Video-conferencing enabled classrooms to conduct webinars by leading experts in IoT domain.
– Fully air-conditioned lab with technical assistants to help our students practice.
– Free Wi-Fi to help our students learn more about Internet of Things.
– 100% placement in all the previous batches of our IoT training.
– Guaranteed jobs for all the students who successfully complete our IoT training.
– Amazing placement care to get all our students placed at the earliest opportunity.
– Offer guidance to our students to prepare job-winning resumes.
– Quality study materials to help our students prepare for the interviews.
– Conduct mock tests and interviews to help students be prepared.
Some other advantages of our Best Internet of Things training in Bangalore are listed below:
- Flexible batch timings to accommodate school/college students, freshers, working individuals, freelancers and entrepreneurs.
- Affordable fees structure with instalment options to help our students financially too.
- Quality study materials that are developed by the experts who draft the syllabus.
- Access to our own online repository containing information about IoT.
- Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training can be arranged if informed earlier.
- IoT-The Vision-Introduction,
- Why Internet of things?
- Towards IoT-the global context
- IoT Applications
- IoT Characteristics.
- IoT Standards & Protocols
- Infrastructure ( 6LowPAN, IPv4/IPv6, RPL)
- Identification ( URIs)
- Comms / Transport (Wifi, Bluetooth, LPWAN)
- Data Protocols MQTT( CoAP, Node)
- Semantic (Web Thing Model)
- IoT Software & Hardware
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Telosb Motes
- Open Source Platform
- IoT Marketplace
- Market vision
- Market Strategy
- Market Growth and Expected Model
- Target 2020 vision
- Understand State of the Art – IoT Architecture
- State of the art
- Architecture Reference Model-
- IoT Reference Model and
- IoT architecture,
USECASES-Real Time Applications
- Real World IoT Design Constraints,
- Hardware constraints
- Software Constraints
- Application level constraints
- Commercial Building Automation in IoT
- Home Automation
- Building Automation
- Industrial IoT
- Smart grid, Smart metering, SCADA, Automation, and other Implementation
- Smart Grid
- Standards & Communications Protocols
- Why IoT is Useful in Smart grid sector
- IoT in Power Sector
- Smart metering
- Protocols and standards
- Software stack with DLMS
- Development level
- Application development Use cases
- Wearable technologies
- Sensors, body sensors, Iot toolkit for body sensor etc
- Smart healthcare & Smart Agricultures
There are no official certifications available for Internet of Things. However, when you are studying at the best Internet of Things training institute in Bangalore, you can have something more valuable than a certification. That is your own projects in Internet of Things and the experience you get from those projects. These projects and the experience that you gain from them will have a huge positive impact in your interview and help you in your career too. That is why, we made it mandatory to do own projects as the final assessment of our training. This is one of the many benefits for joining the best Internet of Things training in Bangalore. Also when you are studying at the best IoT training institute in Bangalore, you don’t have to worry about getting a job. As soon as you complete our Internet of Things training, we will help you get a job in IoT domain without any certification required. Studying at the best Internet of Things training institute in Bangalore will have its benefits even if there is no official certification available.
After completing the best Internet of Things training in Bangalore, you will have abundant job options from all over the world. Some of the job opportunities that you can apply, are listed below:
- Internet of Things Developers
- IoT Software Developers
- Solution Expert – Internet of Things
- Principal Engineer – IoT
Apart from the jobs above, some other career options are also available to you such as promotions, switching job to a new company and teaching Internet of Things at training institutes. Our placement team will ensure that all our students have started their career as soon as they complete our training, the best Internet of Things training in Bangalore.