DevOps is one of the recent and most successful software development frameworks. It combines the Development and Operations departments to increase the efficiency and reduce the time required to develop software applications. It reduces the time of development without compromising the quality of the process by promoting the collaboration of software engineers, testers, and other personnel in software development lifecycle. And it also increases customer satisfaction.
DevOps is just a framework and to implement this framework, many tools are used right now. Some of the popular tools used are Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef, Docker, Git & Git Hub, Jenkins, and Puppet. So to learn DevOps, one has to learn about these tools also. In this information age, there are lots of resources available both online and offline to learn about anything. Here, we will list some of the good resources to learn DevOps.
1. Reputed Training institute – Always learning at a reputed training institute is the most important and efficient resource and for DevOps, Upshot technologies is that resource. If you don’t want to believe our words for it, you can always ask our students, our recruiters, and our alumni. They will tell you that Upshot technologies’ DevOps training is the best possible resource to learn about DevOps.
2. Good Books – Books are one of the important resources and the oldest form of learning resources that mankind has known. And there are a lot of good books available about DevOps which you can get from the local store or online sites like Amazon and learn about DevOps. For your convenience, here is a list of books about DevOps on Amazon.
3. Blogs – Blogs are a gift of the Internet to share information about a specific domain or to share one’s experience or knowledge. Importantly, blogs and the resources provided by them such as videos and online books are mostly free-of-cost. Some of the valuable blogs to learn about DevOps are given below:
a. Devopsschool – It has numerous contents like Tutorials, Slides, Videos, and Newsletters. And all of them are provided for free.
b. DevOps.com – It is a great DevOps community and it provides many valuable contents like an online library, webinars, and podcasts.
c. DZone.com – Dzone is one of the largest online community and its DevOps Zone provides many valuable resources for free to its members.
4. YouTube – Youtube is one of the greatest inventions in the domain of sharing knowledge. And it is also more user-friendly than many other resources like books and blogs. There are thousands of DevOps-related videos, maybe even more in the youtube. For example, a playlist with 70+ videos about DevOps is given here.
5. Online Training – Online training is one of the important developments in software training and have many advantages over the traditional methods. For example, you can attend the classes at any time based on your convenience and you can revisit the classes if you want. One such training is available at Upshot technologies, the best training institute in Bangalore (link here). Also, it is comparatively cheaper than joining a fulltime reputed training institute for classroom training.
With this, we will complete the post about the good resources to learn about DevOps. We hope this post will provide you all the required information for you to learn about DevOps.