Salesforce Administrator Training - Best Training Institute in Bangalore
If you are searching for the best Salesforce Admin training in Bangalore, stop searching now because you have found the right place, Upshot technologies in BTM, Bangalore. We are providing the Best Salesforce Administrator training in all of Bangalore.
About Salesforce Administrator:
- com, Inc. is an American company founded by Marc Benioff, Dave Moellenhoff, Parker Harris, and Frank Dominguez in 1999.
- com is a cloud-based platform which mainly provides Customer Relationship Management (CRM) service.
- A Salesforce Administrator is a knowledgeable person about Salesforce.com and knows how their company utilises it.
- Integral to run a smooth business using Salesforce.com and its services.
- Improves productivity by creating tools like intelligent workflows and apps for any project.
- Keeps their company’s Salesforce users trained and up-to-date to solve complicated business problems.
Provides creative solutions to make the business smoother and smarter.
Upshot Technologies is the No. 1 training institute in Bangalore and provides the best Salesforce Admin training successfully. We are the best training institute to learn about Salesforce Administration because of our vast expertise and highest placement percentage. Some of the exclusive characteristics of our Salesforce Admin training are given below:
– Designed to make the most effective Salesforce Admins, the companies wish for.
– Extensive to understand the concepts and working of Salesforce and its services.
– Prepared by a team of professionals who are working as Salesforce Administrators successfully for a long time.
– Consists of many case studies and real-world scenarios for better understanding.
– Includes setting up and managing salesforce in a small scale for practice.
– Certified Experts with immense working experience on Salesforce platform.
– Have in-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com and its architecture.
– Compassionate teachers with good communication skills.
– Help our students with doubts and ambiguity during or after the class.
– Provide counselling and guidance to the students who need them.
– State-of-the-art systems with access to the latest version of Salesforce.
– Projector-friendly classrooms for live demos of concepts and working of Salesforce.
– Video-conferencing enabled rooms for guest lectures by world’s leading experts.
– Air-conditioned labs with staffs present all the time to help our students practice.
– Free High-speed internet for our students to learn more about Salesforce.
– 100% placement percentage in all the previous batches of Salesforce Admin course.
– Job assurance for all the students who successfully complete our training.
– Dedicated team to help our students join their dream company as Salesforce admins.
– Provides guidance to prepare an impressive resume and perform well in interviews.
– Offers a lot of study materials for the technical interview rounds.
– Conducts numerous mock tests and interviews to prepare our students.
There are also other benefits in choosing the Best Salesforce Admin training in Bangalore such as
- Morning and Evening batches to choose from, depending on their availability.
- Affordable fees structure with installment options for the underprivileged students.
- Clear and reliable study materials that are easier to understand than the official documents.
- Access to a huge repository of materials related to Salesforce.com and its services.
- Special 1-to-1 training and Corporate training can be arranged if informed earlier.
Salesforce.com Course Syllabus
CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- What is CRM (Customer Relationship Management)?
- CRM Basic entities
- Sub Modules of CRM
- Existing CRMs
- What is Salesforce.com?
- Why Salesforce.com?
- Different editions in Salesforce.com
- How to sign up for Developer Edition?
Salesforce.com Basic Navigations
- What are Records?
- What are Related Lists?
- Action Column
- Help Links
Administration of Salesforce.com
- Types of Objects
- Standard Objects
- Custom Objects
- Types of Fields
- Standard Fields
- Custom Fields
- Types of Relationships
- Field Dependency
- Different types of Email templates
- HTML (using Letterhead)
- Custom (without using Letterhead)
- Custom application
- Console application
- Field Accessibility
- Grant Login Access
- Console Tab
- Trusted IP Ranges
- Session Settings
- Different types of tabs
- Custom Object Tab
- Web Tab
- Visualforce Tab
- Field History Tracking in Salesforce
- Feed Tracking
- View setup audit trail
- Organization Wide Default
- Role Hierarchy
- Sharing Rules
- Permission Sets
- Password Policies
- Developer console
- Validation Rules
- Workflow rules
- Email Alert
- Field Update
- Outbound Message
- Approval process
- Reports and Dashboards
- Scheduling reports
- Report Types
- Adding dashboards in Home page
- Chatter Desktop
- Public Groups
- Assignment Rules
- Auto Response Rule
- Domain Registration
- Search Layouts
- Search Results
- Lookup Dialogs
- Lookup Phone Dialogs
- Accounts Tab
- Accounts List View
- Search Filter Fields
- Page Layout
- Mini Console View
- Mini Page Layout
- Record Types
- Apex Data loader tool
- com Explorer tool
- com Sites
- Data Management
- Analytic Snapshots
- Import Accounts/Contacts
- Import Leads
- Import Solutions
- Import Custom Objects
- Data Export
- Storage Usage
- Mass Transfer Records
- Mass Delete Records
- Mass Transfer Approval Requests
- Mass Update Addresses
- Data Loader
- MVC Pattern
- Tags in Salesforce
- Live Agent
- Public Solutions
- Chatter Answers
- Entitlement Management
- How to access Salesforce from all IP Ranges – App Exchange application
- Mass Edit, Delete – App Exchange application
- Login Hours restriction for Profiles
- Edit, Delete and Clone Buttons
- App Exchange
- Chat Settings(Chat Window)
- Email to Case
- Schema Builder
- Visualforce page
- Actions in Salesforce
- How to expire all the users password in Salesforce?
- How Salesforce login works?
- Account, Opportunity and Case teams
- Manual Sharing
- Renaming Tab Names and Labels
- Merge tool
- Chatter Approval Request
- Opportunity Split
- Multi-Tenant Architecture
- Creating Custom Tab Style in Salesforce
- Historical Trend Reporting
- Splash Page creation
- Escalation Rules
- Adding Multiple Users
Salesforce.com is providing two different certifications for Admins. Each one is offered for a special skillset and the experience they got. And you can get both the certifications with our training. The first one will verify your skills for customizing Salesforce, regularly configuring the platform and managing the users. Second one will verify your administration capabilities in Salesforce and your proficiency at designing advanced reports, dashboards, and automation processes. We will also guide you through the process to get your certifications at the earliest. The list of certifications provided by Salesforce is given below:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
However, these certifications are not mandatory to start your Salesforce career because you would have been placed as soon as you had completed our training on Salesforce administration (i.e.) before you even apply for these certifications. That is the benefit of studying in the Best training institute in Bangalore.
After the completion of our Salesforce Admin training, you will have countless job opportunities to apply for, available in all the countries especially the USA. Some of the positions you can apply for, are listed below:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Technical Consultant
- SFDC Admin
Apart from these, there are also other benefits like promotions and switching job to a multi-national corporation. You can even start teaching Salesforce at institutes or online platforms based on your preferences.