MySQL Database Administrator (DBA) Training - Best Training Institute in Bangalore
If you are looking to join the Best MySQL DBA training in Bangalore, stop looking because you have found the right place, Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore. We are the best training institute in Bangalore and we are providing the Best training in MySQL Database Administration for years.
- An open source RDMBS (Relational DataBase Management System).
- Created by a company called MySQL AB which was acquired by Oracle Corporation in 2010.
- First released on May 1995 and the latest stable release was on October 2017.
- Freely available under GNU License but commercial paid editions are also provided.
- Has cross-platform support and can be used in all three major OS.
- Has embedded database library, default storage engine (InnoDB) and supports Unicode.
- Supports XA Distributed Transaction Processing and ACID properties.
Upshot Technologies is one of the premier training institutes in Bangalore and has been providing the best MySQL DBA training successfully. We are producing more than 1000 talented MySQL DBAs every year and getting them placed in a company of their choice. There are numerous reasons behind our performance as the best MySQL DBA training institute in Bangalore and here are some of the reasons:
– Designed carefully to infuse the skills and knowledge expected from an efficient MySQL DBA by the industry.
– Elaborate with the inclusion of technologies and concepts used in MySQL DB.
– Prepared by a team of experts after analyzing the problems faced by the recruiters with the candidates and recently employed professionals.
– Updated after every minor release of MySQL to include the latest features and to help our students stay up-to-date.
– Includes many small-scale projects and some functions of MySQL DBA for practice.
– Certified Experts with an excellent career in MySQL administration.
– With immense knowledge of the technologies used by MySQL DB.
– Passionate and dedicated towards educating the students.
– Conduct special sessions for doubt clarification alone if needed.
– Provide emotional support and guidance to the students who require them.
– State-of-the-art computer lab with MySQL DB installed in all of them.
– Spacious classrooms with latest technologies like projectors to improve the quality of training.
– Video-conferencing enabled lecture halls to arrange for guest lectures by leading experts in MySQL administration.
– Air-conditioned lab with staffs will be available always for our students to practice.
– Free internet connection to help our students learn more about MySQL DBAs.
– Provide job guarantee for all those who complete our training successfully.
– Dedicated to help our students get placed in a company of their choice.
– Help our students get ready for interviews with study materials and useful tips.
– Conduct mock tests and Interviews to prepare our students.
There are also other benefits in joining the Best MySQL DBA training in Bangalore such as
- Flexible batch timings suited to the needs of employed and to-be employed MySQL DBAs.
- Affordable fees structure with installment options for the underprivileged students.
- Simple, Clear and Reliable study materials that will complement the training perfectly.
- Complete guidance to get the official certification for MySQL DBAs.
- Corporate training and special 1-to-1 training can also be arranged if requested.
Introduction to NoSQL
- What Is NoSQL?
- Why NoSQL databases are required.
- Types of NoSQL Database
- NoSQL vs SQL Comparison
- ACID & BASE Property
- CAP Theorem
- Benefits of NoSQL databases
- Start and Stop the mongodb process
- Document, Collection, Databases
- JSON and BSON
- Storage Engines (WiredTiger and MMAP)
- Read Path
- Write Path
- Working Set
- Capped Collection
- Oplog collection
- TTL Index
- Mongodb Data Types
- Inserting, Update, Deleting the documents
- Querying the documents
- Bulk insert operation
- Updating multiple document
- Limiting documents
- Filtering documents
Schema Design and Data modeling
- Dynamic Schema
- What is Data modeling?
- RDBMS and Mongodb Data modeling difference
- Embedding Document
- Reference Document
- Index concepts in mongodb
- Types of indexes
- Indexes and its use cases
- Creating Indexes
- Managing Indexes
- Index strategies
- Database status
- Troubleshooting issues
- Current Operations
- Rotating log files
- Users and Roles
- Copy and Clone database
- DB and Collection Stats
- Explain plan
- Changing configuration files
- Upgrading the database
Backup and Security
- Concept of backups
- Oplog backups
- LVM Backups
- Backups using MMS/Ops Manager
- Purpose of security
- Authentication and authorization
- Role based access control
- Concept of replication
- ReplicaSet member roles
- Voting and Electing primary
- Role of Oplog in replication
- Read and Write Concern
- Arbiter,Hidden and Delayed replica node
- Priority settings
- Replicaset nodes health check
- Concept of resyncing the nodes
- Rollbacks during failover
- Keyfile authentication
- Concept of Scalability
- Sharding concept
- Shardkey and Chunks
- Choosing shardkey
- Sharding components
- Types of Sharding
- Balanced data distribution
- Sharded and Non-sharded collection
- Sharded Replicaset
- Tag aware sharding
Monitoring and Other Tools
- MMS Manager
- Ops Manager
- Mongo utility commands
- Mongo developer tools
- Mongodb Atlas
- Mongodb client drivers
Oracle Corporation is providing the official certification for MySQL DBA namely Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL 5.6 Database Administrator. There is also an upgrade exam available for those who already had Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL 5 Database Administrator Certification. With our MySQL DBA training and our guidance, you can obtain the certification as early as possible. Our experts will help you through the process of registering for exam and preparing for it and finally clearing the exam to get your certification. However, you will not require this certification to get a job because you are studying at the best MySQL DBA training institute in Bangalore and we will help you get placed as soon as you had completed our MySQL DBA training. This is one of the bonus benefits of studying at the best training institute in Bangalore.
After completing the best MySQL DBA training at Upshot technologies, your IT career will become so bright with numerous job openings. You can be get placed in any company or at any country you like to. Some of the designations you can apply for, are listed below:
- MySQL Database Administrator
- MySQL DB Professionals
- Senior Database Administrator- MySQL
- MySQL DBA Consultant
For those who are already working, you can get promotions or switch to a high-paying job in a MNC. Also, you can start teaching at institutes or online platforms based on your preferences. We can help you if you want to do freelancing or start your own business in MySQL administration domain. Studying at the best MySQL DBA training institute in Bangalore has its benefits in following your dream too.