SQL Server Developer Training - Best Training Institute in Bangalore
If you wish to join the Best SQL Server Developer training in Bangalore, without second thought enrol at Upshot Technologies in BTM, Bangalore. Because we are the Best SQL Server Developer training institute in Bangalore.
About SQL Server:
- A database server that implements the SQL to provide database services to computer or to computer programs.
- A RDBMS which responds only to SQL language and converts it to server-readable form to execute and get results from the database.
- Accessed by a program (front-end) running on the same or a different computer or by a program (back-end) residing on the server.
- Front-end programs send to or request from the server and back-end programs handle data analysis and storage in the server.
- SQL Server Developer is a SQL programmer who creates database objects and functions, maintains integrity, avoids deadlocking and maintains security of the database.
- Also develop reports, develop and deploy SSIS packages and participates in development of data warehouses, if necessary.
Upshot Technologies in Bangalore is a luxury for people who wants to become SQL Server Developers in the shortest time possible. We are providing the best training on SQL Server development with a lot of SQL Server experts and sophisticated infrastructure. Some of the unique features of our SQL Server Developer training are listed below:
– Designed to produce effective and efficient SQL Server Developers in the shortest time possible.
– Crafted by experts based on the analysis of the problems faced by the industry.
– Wide-ranging with the concepts and technologies used by SQL Server.
– Includes building small-scale projects in SQL Server for hands-on experience.
– Certified Experts with a decade-long career in SQL Server and development.
– Have in-depth knowledge of the concepts used and the working of SQL Server.
– Experienced teachers with passion and dedication to help our students.
– Clear the doubts of our students immediately after the class or at the earliest chance.
– Conduct counselling sessions for all the students whenever required.
– State-of-the-art computer lab with access to SQL Server in all the systems.
– Smart classrooms with projectors and internet connection to show presentations and demonstrations during the classes.
– Video-conferencing enabled rooms to conduct webinars by leading developers in SQL Server.
– Fully air-conditioned lab with technical support to help our students practice.
– Unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi to help our students stay up-to-date.
– Assured placement for all the successful students of our training.
– Dedicated placement cell to put a job offer in all our students’ hand as soon as they complete our SQL Server developer training.
– Step-by-step guide for all our students to prepare a job-winning resume.
– Lot of study materials to prepare for technical and personal interviews.
– Mock tests and mock interviews to mentally prepare our students to be selected.
Some other additional benefits in studying at the Best SQL Server Developer training institute in Bangalore are
- Flexible batch timings to accommodate all the students with different background.
- Rational fees structure with concessions for the talented students.
- Easily understandable study materials that are developed in-house to complement the training and the class notes.
- Guidance to get certification from Microsoft corporation.
On-premises training (for corporates and individuals) can be arranged if requested earlier.
Introduction to SQL Server
- SQL server introduction
- Normalisation forms
- Relational Database Design Principles
- Using the Database Diagrammer Tool
Working with SQL Server Management Studio
- Getting Started with SSMS
- Exploring the Object Explorer
- Working with the Query Editor
Export Import Wizard
- Exporting the data from DB to txt/xlsx/csv files
- Importing the data to DB from txt/xlsx/csv files
Data Selection Queries
- Understanding Transact-SQL
- Working with Table Column Data Type
- CREATE TABLE by Script & Using Object Explorer
- The SELECT Statement
- The WHERE Clause
- Using ORDER BY to Sort Data
- The GROUP
Modifying Data Modifying Data
- Inserting Data
- Updating Data
- Deleting Data
- Enforcing Data Integrity
- Understanding Transaction Isolation
- Overview of Transact-SQL
- Using Built-In Functions
- Ranking Results
- Limiting Results using TOP
- Inner Joins with 2 or more tables
- LEFT, RIGHT, FULL Outer joins
- Working with String Functions
- Working with DateTime functions
- Using ROWNUMBER and RANK functions
- Using Aggregate Functions
- Changing Data Types using CAST and CONVERT
- Displaying alternate values using CASE
- Using Common Table Expressions
- Writing Recursive Queries using Common Table Expressions
Transactions and Error Handling
- Transaction Concepts
- Applications and Transactions
- Creating Explicit Transactions
- Using TRY/CATCH Error Handling
What Is a View?
- Creating Views
- Updating Data Using a View
- Using Computed Columns
- Indexed Views
- Partitioned Views
Creating Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Creating Stored Procedures
- Input/Ouput parameters and Return Values
- Creating Triggers
Creating User-Defined Functions
- User-Defined Function Overview
- Scalar Functions
- Inline Table-Valued Functions
- Multi-Statement Table-Valued Functions
- Using Functions, Views, and Stored Procedures
Indexing For Performance
- Introducing Indexes
- Creating Indexe
- Understanding Query Execution plans and SQL server profiler
SQL Server Data Management
- Using the bcp Command Line Utility
- Using SQL Server Import and Export Wizard
- Using Bulk Insert
Microsoft Corporation is providing many certifications related to SQL Server. Some of the certifications that you can obtain with our SQL Server Developer course and our guidance are given below. you can get all the certifications listed below. Our experts will guide you step-by-step through the process starting from registering for exam to finally getting your certification from Microsoft corporation. The list of certifications related to our SQL Server Developer training is given below:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): SQL Server 2012/2014
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): SQL 2016 Database Development
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): SQL 2016 BI Development
However, you will not require these certifications to start your career or get a job in SQL Server domain because you had completed your SQL Server developer training at the best training institution in Bangalore. Our placement team will get you your job as soon as you had completed our training. This is one of the additional benefits of studying at the Best SQL Server Developer training institute in BTM layout, Bangalore.
After completing our SQL Server Developer training, you will be qualified to apply for millions of jobs across the globe. And you can choose the company to work for and progress your career as you like. Some of the designation you will be recruited for, are given below:
- SQL Server Developer
- Microsoft-SQL Server-Reporting services
- Software Developer – SQL Server
- Database Engineer – SQL Server
- Solution Architect – SQL Server
Apart from these, there are also other career options available to you such as promotions, switching job to a multinational company and teaching SQL Server at training institutes.